JEROMES DREAM / ORCHID SKULL SPLIT SCAMMERS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

E.C

Re: JEROMES DREAM / ORCHID SKULL SPLIT SCAMMERS

Post by E.C »

neck_cannon wrote:those were such weird as fuck threads.

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

yeah, i had that feeling but i didn't wanna say anything. i don't know why people are so desperate for the skull split and are willing to pay stupid amounts for it. i have one in black but still, i would rather buy a tonne of other good records/use my money for something useful than shed out all that for one record.
hay

Phil

Post by Phil »

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I made a thread and got a response from the vvlf guy about buying Gospel's LP. I sent him the cash through paypal. I guess if it hasn't arrived after forty days I'll file a claim.

At least I didn't send him the cash :lol:

Edit: forgot to mention that this was before all those threads popped up. I wouldn't have done that after I had seen all of them.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

ryanmccauley38

Post by ryanmccauley38 »

Yeah... well, good luck to anyone who's bought anything from any of these characters. I've heard stories of shitty people both screwing people and also being delightful to a select few (disregarding any fake pro-seller accounts). But I'm ALMOST certain this is a scam.

On the 15th, I bought a lot from "sal paradise" on VC. 5 pg. 99 records and a skull split. How perfect!

So a few days later, I come here and see that user "vvvlf" is the equivalent poster here since his post was a copy/paste version of "sal paradise"s VC thread.

Then a new post about how he had success selling a particular lot on another board (that was me...) led his friend to sell a lot just like the last. Now, I stayed away from this, not because I was suspicious, but because I didn't want to buy the same lot from the same person since he'd probably expect the same price (and once was enough.).

Then comes "victimofambition", "noticing a trend in JD/Orchid split sales" selling two (1 red, 1 black) and needing some cash. Well, shit, why not. I went in on that too (and before you go yammering about how I'm driving this spike on, I'll say I got the both at $40 a piece, which to anyone is a tempting sale CONSIDERING the way these things make people give you anything for them.).

But now, "victimofambition" gets robbed, offering his whole collection, which was a copy/pasted tradelist that looked JUST like "sal paradise"s/"vvvlf"s. Someone else asked if "victimofambition" was "vvvlf"s room mate (for whom he was already selling stuff.). "victimofambition" says that they are, so I assume that they are and that perhaps they SHARE a tradelist for whatever reason they might have for doing something like that. However, "victimofambition" claims to have sold two skull splits earlier here (true), BUT actually has 4 and is offering up the last to for sale. Starts to seem strange...

Then comes "brokenhale", also a member of the Noticing A Trend In JD/Orchid Split Sales Club. Off the bat suspicious now...

"brokenhale" had another thread relevant to the topic, but I can't remember what that one was (they're deleted now).

I got suspicious about them all just being the same person, so I checked my PayPal, and certainly, my dumbass bought stuff from this David Wise character TWICE and they were BOTH transactions relating to this shit. AND "neck_cannon" points out that all THREE have the same IP. Now to me, the TWO as room mates makes SOME sense having the same IP, but the THREE... Who's "brokenhale" in this living situation?

I filed disputes and escalated the earlier transaction to a claim later. I guess I have to wait for the other one before I can elevate the situation. But so far, no response from the seller at all. Not even a cop-out fable.

Then I see another thread on VC about a red JD/Orchid split, so I hit this guy up. "withhonorx@hotmail.com". DAVID WISE! Now... David Wise says that he's got 4 skull splits, of which 3 apparently ended up with me. Disregarding all the other PM's this guy has received about skull splits, this guy is going to sell me this one making it the 4th. So either he only chose me everytime, or a lot more than 4 were supposedly sold, but I can technically say that anyone who thinks they are getting one or more shouldn't since they are all supposed to be either heading to me or being held for me.

Actually, I'm seeing messages since he's sent his last message that he's anxious to sell it. 10 minutes later it was pay now or it goes to someone else. and then again, more prodding for a response from me.

What's funny is that when I ask him for information, he's all quiet, but when he wants to know something he'll just poke and poke and poke. I even asked him on Facebook, but he hasn't answered me. I asked him on VC since his new "ogwillkelly813" profile (which is also on B9) is active so it's not a matter of any of the previous users being away, living real lives; they're just on other user accounts. Again, no response. EVEN FUNNIER, is how one of his characters started selling because he was robbed. Well, I'm the one sitting here now, robbed. This guy is just a treasure trove of irony.

tl;dr

So, for the record:
brokenhale
victimofambition
vvvlf
ogwillkelly813
sal paradise
ALL are:

David Wise
withhonorx@hotmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/sreeb

^Which I found:
http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/in ... alparadise
which says to go here for his website
http://www.florcore.com/
of which he is apparently a/the moderator
http://www.florcore.com/board/viewtopic ... 755#p18437

It's like a bibliography! Sources cited and everything. SO! If you've ordered anything from any one of these characters, I suggest you contact him in whatever way you can before he eats your money.
"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
Check out my collection. http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/ryanmccauley38

Adward

Post by Adward »

ryanmccauley38 wrote: It's like a bibliography! Sources cited and everything. SO! If you've ordered anything from any one of these characters, I suggest you contact him in whatever way you can before he eats your money.
holy shit man, nice work. mega props on assembling all that lot. gonna have to be careful in my quest for a skull split.

danfitforbattle

Post by danfitforbattle »

Yup, I just got robbed. Check CMHWAK at work and didn't notice that he had posted like 3 times. Bought his entire collection. I'm a fucking moron, but I'm hoping a paypal claim will bail me out.
don't sweat my skram

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

All the sudden I'm really fucking relieved my transaction went through in November. Did it on ebay, though.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

chronoclast

Post by chronoclast »

woah fucking hell, i think ryanmccauley38 settles it

hope everyone gets their money back

E.C

Post by E.C »

danfitforbattle wrote:Bought his entire collection.

Daaaaaaaaamn, dare I ask how much he screwed you out of!?

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable
new sig!
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable