Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby CitizenOfUlysses » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm

buckytoole wrote:nobody needs to get all butthurt. unless that's where you'd like to? if so, plz pm me ;)


BUCKYTOOLE TO THE RESCUE <3

it's kinda sad that I, one of the other not-so-straight members of this board, am not really offended by mike stern's use of the word fag even though I get be super offended and PC when somebody ever says it out loud in real life at all. I guess seargent d and SYWH and the time I spend chillin on the anime boards of 4chan have made it lose the shock value and weight that it might have. WHOOP TAKIN DA POWAH BACK.
Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thievesguild wrote:old enough to skram...old enough to ram.
User avatar
CitizenOfUlysses
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby xdylanx » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:26 pm

buckytoole wrote:nobody needs to get all butthurt. unless that's where you'd like to? if so, plz pm me ;)


No butthurt on CMHWAK please
User avatar
xdylanx
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby Thefallingnightmare » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:26 pm

I approve of this list. It was the first thing on the internet today to make me laugh. And to all the butthurt new jacks...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs
Thefallingnightmare
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby Pete > You » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.
User avatar
Pete > You
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby jternovo » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Pete > You wrote:Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.


So you've already fit the quota?
jternovo
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby neck_cannon » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 pm

The anonymity thing doesn't really work (?) considering how most of us already know of each other and know we exist off the internet.
This is turning into some Stupid Bullshit.

also:
buckytoole wrote:nobody needs to get all butthurt. unless that's where you'd like to? if so, plz pm me ;)
User avatar
neck_cannon
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby Pete > You » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 pm

jternovo wrote:
Pete > You wrote:Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.


So you've already fit the quota?


I can't even describe the sheer terror I experience when I think that this response was typed out by an actual adult thinking it was a "good one." I can only conclude, for my own sanity, that you are either some sort of sophisticated bot with auto responses to keywords (my evidence for this is the odd diction, "fit" instead of "filled", for example), or the internet equivalent of three grade school children standing on each others' shoulders under a trenchcoat. In that case, I want to welcome you to your first week of internet use.
User avatar
Pete > You
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby buckytoole » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Pete > You wrote:
jternovo wrote:
Pete > You wrote:Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.


So you've already fit the quota?


I can't even describe the sheer terror I experience when I think that this response was typed out by an actual adult thinking it was a "good one." I can only conclude, for my own sanity, that you are either some sort of sophisticated bot with auto responses to keywords (my evidence for this is the odd diction, "fit" instead of "filled", for example), or the internet equivalent of three grade school children standing on each others' shoulders under a trenchcoat. In that case, I want to welcome you to your first week of internet use.

this is why Pete deserves a top spot on any list :P hahaha
User avatar
buckytoole
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby mike stern » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:32 am

Pete > You wrote:Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.


Jternovo, your life is extremely sad. It provides absolutely no meaning, provides no joy, provides no intrinsic skill or value to anyone human or non-human entity on this planet. I now ask you, on behalf of CMHWAK and the skram community as a whole, I ask that you either delete your account on this precious board or seriously kill yourself, you fucking fairy.
i dont care and i probably hate you.
User avatar
mike stern
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby ifp » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 am

Pete gets laughed off VLV only to become a top skram figure on cmhwak. it's hilarious.

Mike Stern, douche bag 2012.
ifp
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron