Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

mike stern

Top Skram Figures

Post by mike stern »

sup faggots. i was talking to bigmin today and we were discussing the all time most influential skram leaders. in my opinion, Bigmin is in the top 5, i'm not sure he's #1, but the kid is still super emo about chicks and hosts skram radio which definitely puts him at or near the top, anyway you guys are gay and heres my list of top skram influential figures in history:

#1 - matt| - not only is he dead (which is emo) he started it all, started cmhwak, married xfireworksx (she was so fat and ugly which actually should take him down a few notches) but nonetheless, skram king, tried and true. total faggot but yeah.

#2: Alexander Skram (The Bigmin), now 26 years old, he still heavily influences the skram scene and keeps shit alive. Bigmin's dedication to Skram over the years in unparalleled and he will stop at nothing to lead the genre into the future. He is unquestionably Emo and may never find a girl. His stint with FF should take him down a few notches as well, but he learned his shitty lesson and is back to Skram; I hear a new band is to come?? I will def be at the first show Bigmin.. maybe you can get n00dz like you did @Balazo circa '05. Keep it 1337 Bigmin, keep it Skram, and lead us all into the 21st century into a more united Skram community. I have the utmost faith.

#3 - Jakey Liaf. I would lasso her like a cowboy, but my rope isn't long enough. 'Nuff said mother fuckers. He's responsible for some of the most emo jams to date and was an extremely influential figure in his hey-day. I haven't heard much out of JakeyLIAF for a while, but then again i never check these shitty boards because basically you guys fucking suck besides a select few.

#4 - Pete > You - the man continues to run shit and dedicates his sad existence to skram activities. While Pete > You has no intrinsic skill or value to provide, his legendary status as the CMHWAK moderator is enough to come in at #4. Continue to do what you do Pete, we love you. Maybe some hate you, i cant really be sure and i dont really care.

#5 - Dan Africa/Lars React with protest tie for 5th, and this is straight from The Bigmin and i quote,

"my bro dan africa from punch
is in his late 30s
and the dude who runs react with protest records is too
maybe 40s"

Anyone whos past 30 and still skram has to make the list.

This list is open for debate and scrutiny. Please feel free to post your top skram figures in skram history and add a brief description as to why. I'm sure i wont read it or care, but have at it idiots. OUT

ORINDA, SCENE LOVE, RIDEBIKES, MINTS, POSTPREPELITISMSCENELOVE.
i dont care and i probably hate you.

pennyarcade

Re: Top Skram Figures

Post by pennyarcade »

so what you're saying is your knowledge of screamo does not extend past california or this messageboard...
(or possibly some records you've ordered from germany).

mike stern

Post by mike stern »

pennyarcade wrote:so what you're saying is your knowledge of screamo does not extend past california or this messageboard...
(or possibly some records you've ordered from germany).
Shut up idiot.
Way to add fucking nothing to the discussion you little fucking peon

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

this thread just killed screamo forever.
hay

mike stern

Post by mike stern »

cutoffmyarms wrote:this thread just killed screamo forever.
post count. gg.

omartakesthesquare

Post by omartakesthesquare »

good joke funny man
you are watching as the world turns

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

I think there are some influential figures in Canada but some of them haven't been around as long. I think I'd approach this more as a local community thing.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

Bentwreck wrote:I think there are some influential figures in Canada but some of them haven't been around as long. I think I'd approach this more as a local community thing.

see : Jacen Beers

see : Steve Lam

E.C

Post by E.C »

Will Killingsworth?

ifp

Post by ifp »

starting a post with "sup faggots" and suggesting Pete is somehow an influential figure totally invalidates anything you have to say from this point on.