Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Pete > You

Re: Top Skram Figures

Post by Pete > You »

No one's keeping you here, Tom.

ifp

Post by ifp »

there's some nice people here, it's a shame the assholes ruin it.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Yeah, whatever.

More to the point, I'm glad you think you get to decide who is and who isn't an asshole.

Care to explain some of your posts in this thread?

ifp

Post by ifp »

Pete > You wrote:Yeah, whatever.

More to the point, I'm glad you think you get to decide who is and who isn't an asshole.

Care to explain some of your posts in this thread?

have i made a "top asshole figures of skram" list. not sure that i did. i think they are assholes on this board. yes. have i claimed to be the authority on asshole-ism? no.

you're obviously out numbered here in this whole jaded, pc-backlash thing that you've done to death. mike stern was presenting himself as a douche bag and various people in this thread called him out on it. you came to his aid and looked just as silly. what do you need to have explained to you?

ifp

Post by ifp »

i also feel like we have this same conversation once every 3 months.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

...but you just put him in the asshole category. On your own. Furthermore, you have implied that the things he has said are "unacceptable" and must be reigned in somehow. That's a pretty clear case right there of you trying to be the authority.
ifp wrote:you're obviously out numbered here in this whole jaded, pc-backlash thing that you've done to death. mike stern was presenting himself as a douche bag and various people in this thread called him out on it. you came to his aid and looked just as silly.
I am obviously outnumbered? How so? Even if I was, does that matter? Fine, you think I looked "silly" but please speak only for yourself. And you don't also look "silly"? More on this below.
ifp wrote: what do you need to have explained to you?
You really need me to spell it out? Alright. Mike's an asshole for using slurs to offend people, or making this list, or doing whatever the fuck he is doing in his spare time that bothers you, yet you aren't an asshole for taking digs at someone who you know in real life? Successfully pissing off strangers on the internet is more of an asshole move than (what I assume, correct me if I'm wrong) taking shots at someone who you know in real life? If you're going to put yourself in this position where you think you can dictate what is and isn't acceptable behavior, then I'd like you to clear this up.

ifp

Post by ifp »

pete, you seem to just be trying very hard to deflect what's happening here.

do you live in this world where saying something "on the internet" to people "you don't know" is somehow a pass to have no accountability?

i don't know mike stern "in real life" but his behavior here tells me he's a douche bag. pretty straight forward. if i think you're silly for defending him and you want to take that as a "personal dig", so be it.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

What am I trying to deflect here? By the way, nice sidestep of pretty much everything of substance I just asked you.

I actually live a world where saying anything to anyone is a pass to having no accountability. It's called the real world. It's pretty cool. This is completely away from the point though and you know it.

Let's also stop pretending that my problem here has anything to do with your feelings on me defending him or not. That's not what I'm talking about here, I never brought that up, you did and only within the last few minutes. I'm talking about the posts you made here specifically referencing me, some of which occurred before I even said anything. Re-read my last post with this "new" information.

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

This thread makes me natious.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

ifp

Post by ifp »

if i "sidestepped" anything it's because i found it too ridiculous to address. you're playing the predictable game of disregarding people's opinions by casting them in some authoritarian light. it's silly and not something i think is worth arguing about .

any reference to you in this thread by myself was put to use in discrediting the original poster. if you, yourself, don't find the idea of being a "top skram figure" or the concept of such in the first place, funny and absurd, then i feel for you.