Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Pete > You

Re: Top Skram Figures

Post by Pete > You »

Oh, okay. It's not authoritarian because you say so and you don't want to talk about it. Sounds good to me! Who's deflecting what now?

Yes, I do find this list funny and absurd. Why you felt the need to say specifically what you said is what I'm asking here.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

thought this got moved to stupid bullshit? ...more accurate than ever.

initial post was lame but fun
people took it way too seriously like it "meant" something.
all the "fag" talk is clearly douchey but mike stern just wanted some attention.
congratulations on turning this into 9 pages of ego.
[insert irony re: PC vs. "retarded" here]

Phil

Post by Phil »

buckytoole wrote: 9 pages of ego.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

i figured this thread was strictly for the lulz. everything about this is hilarious

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

it hurts too much to laugh

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Pete > You wrote: I actually live a world where saying anything to anyone is a pass to having no accountability. It's called the real world. It's pretty cool.
Pete > You wrote: Why you felt the need to say specifically what you said is what I'm asking here.
In this cool world, "the real world", Tom has a pass to not be accountability for what he said. So Tom, please feel free to not answer him. Also I wanna make it clear that in this cool world, "the real world", Pete has the option to completely change his statements on accountability, because he is not accountable for what he said about accountability in "the real world".

Image Image

she trembled slowly

Post by she trembled slowly »

This thread didn't make me miserable, or anxious, or ill at ease. You know, it sounds boring, but it wasn't. It wasn't spectacular either. It was just good. But really good.
"Get your patchouli stink outta my store." - Rob Gordon

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Holy mother of dicks, this thread is still going?

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

buckytoole wrote:thought this got moved to stupid bullshit? ...more accurate than ever.

initial post was lame but fun
people took it way too seriously like it "meant" something.
all the "fag" talk is clearly douchey but mike stern just wanted some attention.
congratulations on turning this into 9 pages of ego.
[insert irony re: PC vs. "retarded" here]
BUCKY 4 MODZ

BUCKY 2012 YEAH YEAH GOGOGOOOO

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Boys and girls, cats and squirrels, I think we can all agree that this is a pretty pointless argument and that yeah it's a bummer for people to use racist / sexist terminology but at the same time there's not a whole lot you can do about it if someone is just using it to purposely get a reaction, and even if they are it's not worth shitting up the whole board over. I haven't been here that long, nor have I even been involved in my town's screamo scene that long, but from what I've seen this place is pretty cool and EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO CHILL THE TITS OUT.