Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: Top Skram Figures

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

buckytoole wrote:nobody needs to get all butthurt. unless that's where you'd like to? if so, plz pm me ;)
BUCKYTOOLE TO THE RESCUE <3

it's kinda sad that I, one of the other not-so-straight members of this board, am not really offended by mike stern's use of the word fag even though I get be super offended and PC when somebody ever says it out loud in real life at all. I guess seargent d and SYWH and the time I spend chillin on the anime boards of 4chan have made it lose the shock value and weight that it might have. WHOOP TAKIN DA POWAH BACK.
Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

buckytoole wrote:nobody needs to get all butthurt. unless that's where you'd like to? if so, plz pm me ;)
No butthurt on CMHWAK please

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

I approve of this list. It was the first thing on the internet today to make me laugh. And to all the butthurt new jacks...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.

jternovo

Post by jternovo »

Pete > You wrote:Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.
So you've already fit the quota?

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

The anonymity thing doesn't really work (?) considering how most of us already know of each other and know we exist off the internet.
This is turning into some Stupid Bullshit.

also:

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

jternovo wrote:
Pete > You wrote:Yeah, we're trying to keep the number of insufferable douchebags down here.
I can't even describe the sheer terror I experience when I think that this response was typed out by an actual adult thinking it was a "good one." I can only conclude, for my own sanity, that you are either some sort of sophisticated bot with auto responses to keywords (my evidence for this is the odd diction, "fit" instead of "filled", for example), or the internet equivalent of three grade school children standing on each others' shoulders under a trenchcoat. In that case, I want to welcome you to your first week of internet use.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

Pete > You wrote:
jternovo wrote:
I can't even describe the sheer terror I experience when I think that this response was typed out by an actual adult thinking it was a "good one." I can only conclude, for my own sanity, that you are either some sort of sophisticated bot with auto responses to keywords (my evidence for this is the odd diction, "fit" instead of "filled", for example), or the internet equivalent of three grade school children standing on each others' shoulders under a trenchcoat. In that case, I want to welcome you to your first week of internet use.
this is why Pete deserves a top spot on any list :P hahaha

mike stern

Post by mike stern »

Jternovo, your life is extremely sad. It provides absolutely no meaning, provides no joy, provides no intrinsic skill or value to anyone human or non-human entity on this planet. I now ask you, on behalf of CMHWAK and the skram community as a whole, I ask that you either delete your account on this precious board or seriously kill yourself, you fucking fairy.
i dont care and i probably hate you.

ifp

Post by ifp »

Pete gets laughed off VLV only to become a top skram figure on cmhwak. it's hilarious.

Mike Stern, douche bag 2012.