[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
CMHWAK • View topic - Top Skram Figures

Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Re: Top Skram Figures

Postby Pete > You » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am

No one's keeping you here, Tom.
Pete > You

Postby ifp » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 am

there's some nice people here, it's a shame the assholes ruin it.
ifp

Postby Pete > You » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah, whatever.

More to the point, I'm glad you think you get to decide who is and who isn't an asshole.

Care to explain some of your posts in this thread?
Pete > You

Postby ifp » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 am

ifp

Postby ifp » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:07 am

i also feel like we have this same conversation once every 3 months.
ifp

Postby Pete > You » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 am

Pete > You

Postby ifp » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:28 am

pete, you seem to just be trying very hard to deflect what's happening here.

do you live in this world where saying something "on the internet" to people "you don't know" is somehow a pass to have no accountability?

i don't know mike stern "in real life" but his behavior here tells me he's a douche bag. pretty straight forward. if i think you're silly for defending him and you want to take that as a "personal dig", so be it.
ifp

Postby Pete > You » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:37 am

What am I trying to deflect here? By the way, nice sidestep of pretty much everything of substance I just asked you.

I actually live a world where saying anything to anyone is a pass to having no accountability. It's called the real world. It's pretty cool. This is completely away from the point though and you know it.

Let's also stop pretending that my problem here has anything to do with your feelings on me defending him or not. That's not what I'm talking about here, I never brought that up, you did and only within the last few minutes. I'm talking about the posts you made here specifically referencing me, some of which occurred before I even said anything. Re-read my last post with this "new" information.
Pete > You

Postby VitiligoJackson » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:38 am

This thread makes me natious.
VitiligoJackson

Postby ifp » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 am

if i "sidestepped" anything it's because i found it too ridiculous to address. you're playing the predictable game of disregarding people's opinions by casting them in some authoritarian light. it's silly and not something i think is worth arguing about .

any reference to you in this thread by myself was put to use in discrediting the original poster. if you, yourself, don't find the idea of being a "top skram figure" or the concept of such in the first place, funny and absurd, then i feel for you.
ifp

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About Anything