Sartre

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: Sartre

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deathbyendlesspizza

Post by deathbyendlesspizza »

thanks for the support guys. i haven't heard "sar-tray" yet, but i'll keep an ear out. i get a lot of "sarturr", which is fine, but it makes me think of eating fish with tartar sauce or something, hahaha. i just say "sar-truh" cause i can't really pull off a french accent

thedefonce

Post by thedefonce »

released on Alaskan's members label (dwyer) i think ! It's awesome

deathbyendlesspizza

thedefonce wrote:released on Alaskan's members label (dwyer) i think ! It's awesome

yup! and recorded live off the floor by gary thibert who plays guitar in alaskan. thank you!

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

ALASKAAAAAAAAAAAAN

this is good shit brodudes. Come drink in Tarannah
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
Actually, Love Touch seems super skram. Somebody take that name, plz.
band anyone? :P

TehBurgerKing

Post by TehBurgerKing »

Rename the band Camus.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

This band is coming to play Toronto in a few days. It is my birthday this weekend. Party.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

phantomlimb

Post by phantomlimb »

deathbyendlesspizza wrote:thanks for the support guys. i haven't heard "sar-tray" yet, but i'll keep an ear out. i get a lot of "sarturr", which is fine, but it makes me think of eating fish with tartar sauce or something, hahaha. i just say "sar-truh" cause i can't really pull off a french accent
I always pronounce it like "fart" cause that's how I always hear it pronounced, and I really don't care much. Nausea was a pain to get through, so the guy deserves to have his name mispronounced. Existentialism is a Humanism was actually alright though.

deathbyendlesspizza

Bentwreck wrote:This band is coming to play Toronto in a few days. It is my birthday this weekend. Party.
i'm really stoked about the show! it will definitely be a party. soybomb rules, and i can't wait to finally get my hands on a foxmoulder tape