This place is not for being PC. I unbanned steven.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: This place is not for being PC. I unbanned steven.

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mike stern

Post by mike stern »

ifp wrote:I don't have much to say about this whole exchange. You say dumb shit, people call you out on it. Using a "you're just being PC" rebuttal is pretty childish and just a silly way of not taking accountability. Own up to what you say. It's pretty simple. I've never claimed to be "PC" because I don't believe in the concept. Treating people respectfully doesn't really need a label. Not being a douche bag may be hard for some, but for everyone's sake, try it out.

Let the screamo banter resume.

i fucking hate this kid. he hates fun. why dont you get off cmhwak and go join like a church you faggot.
i dont care and i probably hate you.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

mike stern wrote:
ifp wrote:I don't have much to say about this whole exchange. You say dumb shit, people call you out on it. Using a "you're just being PC" rebuttal is pretty childish and just a silly way of not taking accountability. Own up to what you say. It's pretty simple. I've never claimed to be "PC" because I don't believe in the concept. Treating people respectfully doesn't really need a label. Not being a douche bag may be hard for some, but for everyone's sake, try it out.

i fucking hate this kid. he hates fun. why dont you get off cmhwak and go join like a church you faggot.
had some of the best sex of my life in church as a boy...

,,,,i wish :(

ifp

Post by ifp »

mike stern wrote:

so...mike stern is what...12? 13?

thievesguild

Post by thievesguild »

this tread is like when you get kicked out of the strip club for paying with personal checks, you told those bitches you get paid thursday... you just want to see those titties nowwww
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

everyone who thinks we need to have PC policing of everything because the world is already so racist and sexist is not thinking through the consequence of this viewpoint. the term politically correct derives from the marxist-leninist black panther party who used it un-ironically, the coke-addicted authoritarian dicks that controlled it used as an excuse to expel people they found problematic for any reason whatsoever. embracing the PC mentality is embracing leftist authoritarianism as a mirror image of right-wing authoritarianism. mirror fascism isn't better than regular fascism. it's not better because it doesn't rule the world yet. and when it rules the scenes that sucks too. how bout everyone just act like normal people and not be dicks to each other or super stress about the language and terms everyone uses? kthx.

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

"gay"

do something about it.
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

retlawlliw wrote:"gay"

do something about it.
Don't say gay you fucking bitch ass retard faggot

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

xdylanx wrote:

do something about it.
sorry nigga cunt
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

retlawlliw wrote:
xdylanx wrote:

do something about it.
sorry nigga cunt
Saying gay is just retarded, man