This place is not for being PC. I unbanned steven.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: This place is not for being PC. I unbanned steven.

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
Hanky Pym wrote:My two memories of him are him ranting at some dude over the semantics of the word lo-fi and another time with him saying a bunch of racist anti islam bullshit. If that's saintly behaviour to you guys then cool.
Anyway, islam is not exactly the best of religions, to put it lightly. Or at least, the cultural application of it is incredibly shitty, so it's not exactly free from criticism. Also being anti-islamic wouldn't make you racist.
Why would you support Islam or any other religion for that matter, they are all organization founded on lies and all have the goal of mentally enslaving the masses.

FANTASTIC WOUND

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

brianutatx wrote: Why would you support Islam or any other religion for that matter, they are all organization founded on lies and all have the goal of mentally enslaving the masses.
Oh boy. Here we go with that thread again...
suicides may have been a pact

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

can't we all just agree that believing in things is stupid and everything you think is wrong?

Phil

Post by Phil »

buckytoole wrote:can't we all just agree that believing in things is stupid and everything you think is wrong?
Not to mention that all of our lives are irrelevant and everything we do with them is pointless.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.