PANTERA / WEED / BOB MARLEY

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

retlawlliw

Re: PANTERA / WEED / BOB MARLEY

Post by retlawlliw »

this is the only thread on cmhwak i back anymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

pennyarcade wrote: in terms of making references to the devils lettuce, i'll probably agree. HOWEVER - i have definitely been way more clipped and been more frequently clipped with other bands. Suffix, Capsule, Texas Instruments/Canyons come to mind.
I don't think Canyons is really stoner skramz, don't get me wrong those dudes get blazed, but they aren't screamo just another stoner heavy hardcore band.

I guess we gotta rate this upon weed references cause I know alot of screamo bands that love to smoke some weed, and although they may fall into the stoner skramz genre they probably aren't the most stoner skramz band. What other stoner skramz bands are all about dat good green? Cloud Mouth and Dark Forces are obviously stoner skramz as fuck but what about Innards, they have that split with joints being smoked on the cover and written on it is 4247 aka 420 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. The Reptilian has that t shirt where the person has a pot for a head. Any other weed references from stoner skramz bands?

untitled6

Post by untitled6 »

adobe homes - budz & nuggz
that l'antietam & kidcrash split
be excellent to one another

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Heavy Nugs and Heady Chugs

letthemountainfall

Post by letthemountainfall »

Bump. But I prefer marshmallows, blueberries, jackets in the sun, and cough drops to weed. Mind opening shit is great.

letthemountainfall

Post by letthemountainfall »

letthemountainfall wrote:Bump. But I prefer marshmallows, blueberries, jackets in the sun, and cough drops to weed. Mind opening shit is great.
Converge/Cough Drops/Latter Thursday Material

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

E.C

Post by E.C »

coffin dancer? i dont really know why but i associate them with weed.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Check this thread out, it's stoners thoughts on screamo:
http://www.marijuana.com/threads/stoner ... mo.237244/

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

I love metal, and harsh vocals aren't an issue for me, but SCREAMO BANDS NEED TO LEARN THEIR FUCKING SHIT! Their voices are all going to be gone in 5 years because they can't growl/shriek properly. And the girls at a KMK or Twiztid show are way hotter and more likely to get freaky with you.

:lol: