i'm 23 today

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

buckytoole

Re: i'm 23 today

Post by buckytoole »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:i just turned 23 last week, shits depressing.
24. feels like wtf,?

anyone (else) on the board 'old as fuck'? :P

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Am I the only one who wishes to be older (or older looking at least) here?
'Cause what the hell man I'm 21 but I look like 16 or something (generally).
In fact one kid in my kindergarten class told me I look like his 15 year old sister.
But the WORST that I got was from some middle-aged Japanese dude who gave me some cookies 'cause he thought I was 12 years old. MAJOR LULZ/CREEP OUT. I was totally terrified. Things aren't right in this world. :?
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

iKichigai wrote:Am I the only one who wishes to be older (or older looking at least) here?
'Cause what the hell man I'm 21 but I look like 16 or something (generally).
In fact one kid in my kindergarten class told me I look like his 15 year old sister.
But the WORST that I got was from some middle-aged Japanese dude who gave me some cookies 'cause he thought I was 12 years old. MAJOR LULZ/CREEP OUT. I was totally terrified. Things aren't right in this world. :?
hey, free cookies? you got something to complain about?

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Wth man. Yeah, free cookies alright. :|
実存は本質に先立つ。

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

iKichigai wrote:Wth man. Yeah, free cookies alright. :|
haha. naw, seriously, that's actually very creepy.

i think everyone wishes to be older when younger but as they get there they only wish they had more time to be young... so just try to enjoy it and at least laugh at good stories you might get out of it :P

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

buckytoole wrote:

i think everyone wishes to be older when younger but as they get there they only wish they had more time to be young... so just try to enjoy it and at least laugh at good stories you might get out of it :P
Aha. I have one. Like about a few months ago my friends and I went for some karaoke (lulz i kno) and when we booked a karaoke room up until 8 pm the staff refused 'cause they said minors were only allowed to be in the premises up until 6 pm and was pointing at me. And I was all wut, I'm not a minor, I am 21 years old! And they looked pretty annoyed/confused and asked for my ID and asked me a few more questions about my birthday etc. Jeebuz. After being convinced that I was indeed an adult, they apologized a gazillion times. Weirded out. Can't I just have karaoke in peace?!
実存は本質に先立つ。

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

iKichigai wrote:
buckytoole wrote:

Aha. I have one. Like about a few months ago my friends and I went for some karaoke (lulz i kno) and when we booked a karaoke room up until 8 pm the staff refused 'cause they said minors were only allowed to be in the premises up until 6 pm and was pointing at me. And I was all wut, I'm not a minor, I am 21 years old! And they looked pretty annoyed/confused and asked for my ID and asked me a few more questions about my birthday etc. Jeebuz. After being convinced that I was indeed an adult, they apologized a gazillion times. Weirded out. Can't I just have karaoke in peace?!
no kidding. gee, didn't think karaoke was so strict. people need to give up a little on giving a shit, i'd have just taken your word for it, even if i had to look and your id was fake, good enough for me... i'd probably be a pretty chill bartender... ever wanted to own a bar and be like sam malone?

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

Ppl usually think I'm 18 or younger (im 23 for realz)

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

Arkaic wrote:Ppl usually think I'm 18 or younger (im 23 for realz)
"best of both worlds"
- miley cyrus/sammy hagar(bywayof Van Halen)?

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.