All these reunions

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

takingcareoftraffic

All these reunions

Post by takingcareoftraffic »

2012 has been offering makes me wonder what other legendary screamo bands will reunite this year or the following. anyone in particular you'd dream to see? not sure if this has been a topic created or not, if so please ignore.

at the moment I'm thinking the following would be great to witness:

portraits of past
thank you for astronauts
in loving memory
saetia
jermomes dream

wat 'bout y'all?

..on this note moss icon is playing chaos in tejas!!

thebigmin

Re: All these reunions

Post by thebigmin »

uhhhh 2009 portraits of past reunion and new EP maybe......BRB they are still technically back together

takingcareoftraffic

thebigmin wrote:uhhhh 2009 portraits of past reunion and new EP maybe......BRB they are still technically back together

keep in mind not all of us are as fortunate enough as you to have wealthy parents that spoil them, or have kick starters that warped tour kids donate to. quit being a smartass you know what I meant. like I mentioned above IGNORE

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

lolwtf portraits of past are still together you dildo
also get off cmhwak you embarrassement this place is ride bikes VIPs only

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

i have no idea how Alex's wealth has anything to do with him knowing that PoP already reunited for a few shows a while back (and are "kind of" still together) while you did not. great personal attack on him douche bag.

i think it would be neat if the Drago Miette reunited for whatever reason. the "a slow summer drowning" 7" is pretty rad!

ALSO Love Like... Electrocution. Definitely RoM, and also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wwlUSeJVM

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

takingcareoftraffic wrote:
thebigmin wrote:uhhhh 2009 portraits of past reunion and new EP maybe......BRB they are still technically back together

keep in mind not all of us are as fortunate enough as you to have wealthy parents that spoil them, or have kick starters that warped tour kids donate to. quit being a smartass you know what I meant. like I mentioned above IGNORE
douche chills

takingcareoftraffic

FEED ME

takingcareoftraffic

relaxiwontpost wrote: VIPs only

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Moss Icon isn't a screamo band but I'm stoked they are doing a reunion show in Austin. Universal Order of Armageddon did one in Austin last year and it was incredible.

takingcareoftraffic: your just making Texans look bad when you make personal attacks on Alex. He is a genuinely nice guy that has played in DIY bands and currently hosts a radio show that only plays DIY bands that wouldn't get airtime otherwise. When we made a kickstarter during SXSW only 3 people donated to it, they were; my girlfriend, Wes's (the guitarist of For Want Of) girlfriend, and Taylor from Carucage records ( a small DIY screamo record label).

I can assume you don't know what Alex's financial status is because Alex doesn't divulge that info on this message board. You just end up looking like a douche when you attack someone for having a different financial situation than you do.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Oh and I wanna see Yaphet Kotto do a reunion show at chaos in tejas next year.