All these reunions

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

omartakesthesquare

Re: All these reunions

Post by omartakesthesquare »

Four Hundred Years. dave the guitarist was talking to me in 07/08 how it was being talked around. don't know what happened from that. maybe they did it secretly :shock:

already saw Sleepytime Trio in Austin. would be hard to top that.
you are watching as the world turns

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Neil Perry. According to my friend they've talked about it and I think have jammed at some point.

Phil

Post by Phil »

Seriously, Saetia reunion would be horrible. It would be about 200 kids who were scene a year ago with all of their parents standing in the back.

I'd love to see Mohinder, but those dudes must be forty, so I'm not holding my breath.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

brianutatx wrote:Oh and I wanna see Yaphet Kotto do a reunion show at chaos in tejas next year.
neck_cannon wrote:Yaphet Kotto should really keep it together and play some shows!!!

I gotta ask this: wasn't Yaphet Kotto supposed to play on one of Portraits of Past reunion shows few years ago? Their last show even. Then they backed out last minute, I heard?

saalt

Post by saalt »

takingcareoftraffic wrote:
thebigmin wrote:uhhhh 2009 portraits of past reunion and new EP maybe......BRB they are still technically back together

keep in mind not all of us are as fortunate enough as you to have wealthy parents that spoil them, or have kick starters that warped tour kids donate to. quit being a smartass you know what I meant. like I mentioned above IGNORE
stop posting you fucking clown

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Arkaic wrote:
brianutatx wrote:Oh and I wanna see Yaphet Kotto do a reunion show at chaos in tejas next year.
neck_cannon wrote:Yaphet Kotto should really keep it together and play some shows!!!

I gotta ask this: wasn't Yaphet Kotto supposed to play on one of Portraits of Past reunion shows few years ago? Their last show even. Then they backed out last minute, I heard?
Apparently the members were all at the venue, but just not at the same time. Also heard totally sketchy shit. I'm pretty sure Alex was there? Band totally needs to keep it together!!!!

jives

Post by jives »

xdylanx wrote:Neil Perry. According to my friend they've talked about it and I think have jammed at some point.
I would lose my shit if this happened

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

Honeywell, cowboys became folk heroes, and ILM!

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:Honeywell, cowboys became folk heroes, and ILM!

yes!!!
spirit of Versailles would be dope and so would I have dreams
colossal would be amazing too
love yourself, no one else will

pennyarcade

Post by pennyarcade »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:Honeywell, cowboys became folk heroes, and ILM!
seeing Papaya would be awesome, i don't think i would be able to hold it together/would burst out laughing for a good deal of ILM. I CAN FEEL YOU SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGURRRS