White teenage girl who loves skram becomes internet rap star

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: White teenage girl who loves skram becomes internet rap

Post by brianutatx »

I wouldn't agree with that list. I'm friends with the guys in Father Figure and the folks in Lord snow, I haven't heard Father Figure yet. I gotta say though both of these bands are not prolific in the least and have been around a year or less. Saying that they are your top 5 is kinda crazy though, it's like saying suck it Ampere or any other skramz bands that is quite prolific and been putting out incredible jamz for years.

Then again I'm 28 and this girl is like 16, I probably look at the bigger picture and have a wider wold view, so for me to criticize her list is kinda like me criticizing a 4 year old for saying that they want to eat kraft macaroni and cheese every day for the rest of their life.
Last edited by brianutatx on Fri May 18, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

brianutatx wrote:
I wouldn't agree with that list. I'm friends with the guys in Father Figure and the folks in Lord snow, I haven't heard Father Figure yet. I gotta say though both of these bands are not prolific in the least and have been around a year or less. Saying that they are your top 5 is kinda crazy though, it's like saying suck it Ampere or any other skramz bands that is quite prolific and been putting out incredible jamz for years.

Then again I'm 28 and this girl is like 16, I probably look at the bigger picture and have a wider wold view, so for me to criticize her list is kinda like me criticizing a 4 year old for saying that they want to eat kraft macaroni and cheese every day for the rest of their life.
I enjoyed your level headed analysis of the situation.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

she's basically this years chocolate rain.

phantomlimb

Post by phantomlimb »

brianutatx wrote:Then again I'm 28 and this girl is like 16, I probably look at the bigger picture and have a wider wold view, so for me to criticize her list is kinda like me criticizing a 4 year old for saying that they want to eat kraft macaroni and cheese every day for the rest of their life.
I lol'd

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

Relemo wrote:
My friends are in father figure, another great Texas band. I'll judge you alright...
so much respect for the father figure shout outz

edit: just texted my boi parker from fatherfig and he said he has a big thing for red heads... next skram power couple?!?!?!

wounderaser

Post by wounderaser »

white teenage babe who cashes in on lil b and tumblr becomes famous, i'm in.

i literally came back to cmhwak just to see if there was a thread about kitty pryde. had to confirm the skram background, and it's true!! good good news.

beautiful lou + sela + riff raff + kitty = <3

David

Post by David »

she makes shit music and her music taste barely goes into the genre.

why is this girl worshiped by all of you

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

you know what i got outta that video? darkthrone tshirt.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.