Does anyone have the Screamo Game of Life?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thievesguild

Re: Does anyone have the Screamo Game of Life?

Post by thievesguild »

Also I recall the vocalist implying that a large majority of the lyrics had been thrown away and that he basically went off the recordings to remember the vocal patterns as best as possible. For the majority of the show I sat behind the drummer and stared on in awe not caring about vocals. I know for a fact they really considered themselves a metal band over a screamo band thats for sure so different vocals made you really hear that aspect.
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

Relemo

Re: Does anyone have the Screamo Game of Life?

Post by Relemo »

thievesguild wrote:Also I recall the vocalist implying that a large majority of the lyrics had been thrown away and that he basically went off the recordings to remember the vocal patterns as best as possible. For the majority of the show I sat behind the drummer and stared on in awe not caring about vocals. I know for a fact they really considered themselves a metal band over a screamo band thats for sure so different vocals made you really hear that aspect.

yeah i remember on myspace him saying stuff like "please stop asking us to play more shows, i forgot all the lyrics" which i thought was hilarious. I've also read somewhere before that they hated being called screamo/emo whatever, which again, i thought was slightly humorous.
love yourself, no one else will