GAMERTAGS!!!!!

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

freddypopstar

GAMERTAGS!!!!!

Post by freddypopstar »

anyone play ps3 online
and wanna play games and chat about the newest skramz vinyl
hit me up

my gt is : chainsawsusie

ill whoop anyone at uncharted 2 while listening to toru okada.

BrownMoth

Re: GAMERTAGS!!!!!

Post by BrownMoth »

my ps3 gamertag is heartxworm.

Modern Warfare2
Red Dead Redemption
The finer art of heartwork

matt

Post by matt »

i have a ps3 but dont really play games online. i also almost exclusively just rent them from gamefly so, with this new having to have a code to play online stuff, i likely never will.

if i knew some people whod be playing ncaa 11, id probably buy it to do an online dynasty.

but, my login name is cmhwak so i assume that would also be my tag or whatnot.

uncharted 2 is by far the best modern console game ive played but not so much because of the shooting aspect. im really bad at shooters and, without a story, there is only so muc hof that i can handle. when i played through it, i had it on easy so it was auto aiming for me.

rdr seemd like it was going to be awesome but it got old really really fast. the missions were either just down right boring (woo roping a horse or walkingwith a dog for 10 minutes) or just not enjoyable (wagon racing and bounties). i ended up just shooting everyone and playign poker but that got old too. a lot faster than gta.

freddypopstar

Post by freddypopstar »

matt wrote:i have a ps3 but dont really play games online. i also almost exclusively just rent them from gamefly so, with this new having to have a code to play online stuff, i likely never will.

if i knew some people whod be playing ncaa 11, id probably buy it to do an online dynasty.

uncharted 2 is by far the best modern console game ive played but not so much because of the shooting aspect. im really bad at shooters and, without a story, there is only so muc hof that i can handle. when i played through it, i had it on easy so it was auto aiming for me.

rdr seemd like it was going to be awesome but it got old really really fast. the missions were either just down right boring (woo roping a horse or walkingwith a dog for 10 minutes) or just not enjoyable (wagon racing and bounties). i ended up just shooting everyone and playign poker but that got old too. a lot faster than gta.

you dont need any code to play online thats strictly for nintendo products, but ill add both of you guys and if you wanna play uncharted 2 online its a blast
you generally face people in your skill range so you dont get owned everytime you play a match

freddypopstar

Post by freddypopstar »

BrownMoth wrote:my ps3 gamertag is heartxworm.

Modern Warfare2
Red Dead Redemption
not into cod but will purchase RDR as soon as i beat my god of war collection

matt

Post by matt »

new games by specific companies are being sold with codes to make online play work. this has no effect on people who buy the new game but if you rent it or buy it used, the code will not work if it has been used before - which it will have. its a ploy to basically get people to buy more new games as opposed to used. im suprised you have not heard more about this. both of the next games i have coming from gamefly, ufc 2010 and ncaa 11 need a code to work and i wont be able to go online. not that big of a deal to me since i dont usually do that anyway but still annoying.

i also have Greed, the strategy game, if anyone ever gets that.

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

matt wrote:i have a ps3 but dont really play games online. i also almost exclusively just rent them from gamefly so, with this new having to have a code to play online stuff, i likely never will.

You're right about RDR so far. I haven't even gotten into the crux of the missions and I"m already having more fun going on shooting rampages. I bought it over a week ago and probably logged no more than 4 hours on the game total.

mulder

Post by mulder »

360: BattlestarDOOM

It's my brother's account so he won't know what you're on about probably.
there is no happy here

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

360- xLokki feel free to add me

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.