GAMERTAGS!!!!!

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

freddypopstar

Re: GAMERTAGS!!!!!

Post by freddypopstar »

matt wrote:new games by specific companies are being sold with codes to make online play work. this has no effect on people who buy the new game but if you rent it or buy it used, the code will not work if it has been used before - which it will have. its a ploy to basically get people to buy more new games as opposed to used. im suprised you have not heard more about this. both of the next games i have coming from gamefly, ufc 2010 and ncaa 11 need a code to work and i wont be able to go online. not that big of a deal to me since i dont usually do that anyway but still annoying.

i also have Greed, the strategy game, if anyone ever gets that.

that sounds like the biggest bullshit in the world to me
i hope other game developers dont adapt this method of online play

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

matt

Post by matt »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
matt wrote:new games by specific companies are being sold with codes to make online play work. this has no effect on people who buy the new game but if you rent it or buy it used, the code will not work if it has been used before - which it will have. its a ploy to basically get people to buy more new games as opposed to used. im suprised you have not heard more about this. both of the next games i have coming from gamefly, ufc 2010 and ncaa 11 need a code to work and i wont be able to go online. not that big of a deal to me since i dont usually do that anyway but still annoying.

i also have Greed, the strategy game, if anyone ever gets that.
I think the only company who does this so far is EA Sports
there is one other and a few more are getting it ready to go. i think activision was one of them.

to be honest, if i were them, i would do this too. they probably lose tons of money to used game sales. im not them though so it sucks.

Mother 3

Post by Mother 3 »

xbox: gettin stoked

it was supposed to be gettin stroked but my brother fucked up when he typed it in. i play halo 3 and that's pretty much it. i used to play mw2 but that game sucks so much dick that it's not even worth it.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

well when i had a working xbox, i had the most bad ass gamertag ever. xxxxxxxhxxxxx. fuck yeah
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

360: oldgh0sts

i only really play halo 3.

BrownMoth

Post by BrownMoth »

red dead redemption has new missions you have to download it from the playstation store though
The finer art of heartwork

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

starcraft, warcraft, battle realms, red alert, age of empires... i like rts war games.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.