Writing

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

loveinathens

Writing

Post by loveinathens »

Do any of you guys have bodies of written work NOT in use by any of your musical projects? Let's share shit here.

mulder

Re: Writing

Post by mulder »

Yes.
there is no happy here

matt

Post by matt »

take it to erotic fiction please.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

i write stuff you'll make fun of me for writing.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

matt wrote:take it to erotic fiction please.
But what if it's not of an overtly sexual nature? As in no fucking within the piece.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Then you can send it to me and I'll put in on the front page. But I think you already knew that since I was chatting with MIA about doing that already.

But yeah, everyone who reads this, if you have something you want featured on the front page, whether it be your band or your artwork then let me know and I'll figure something out with the current CMHWAK owner. We probably won't be having big issues but more like semi sized articles coming out every so often. Hopefully we get one in by the end of this month (starting with the members of Caitlyn Bailey).

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

http://amosapplewhite.deviantart.com

all are shit, some are sexy. do with them what you will, these were mainly written for fun.
Last edited by Jakey LIAF on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

matt

Post by matt »

loveinathens wrote:
matt wrote:take it to erotic fiction please.
But what if it's not of an overtly sexual nature? As in no fucking within the piece.
if its not erotic then its not worth reading. that is why i exclusively read and post in erotic fiction

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

neck_cannon wrote:Then you can send it to me and I'll put in on the front page. But I think you already knew that since I was chatting with MIA about doing that already.

But yeah, everyone who reads this, if you have something you want featured on the front page, whether it be your band or your artwork then let me know and I'll figure something out with the current CMHWAK owner. We probably won't be having big issues but more like semi sized articles coming out every so often. Hopefully we get one in by the end of this month (starting with the members of Caitlyn Bailey).
So wait, is this sort of in e-zine form or something? I still don't get how to go about the CB feature tho. I'll pitch shit in, just tell me what to do.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

loveinathens wrote:Do any of you guys have bodies of written work NOT in use by any of your musical projects? Let's share shit here.
i wrote this poem in the bathroom at school while i cried and ate a sandwich+juicebox.

trackz
words don’t cut so deep as feelings
the scars no one can see
writing dark poetry
about Death and Sex and Emo tion
forgive me if I’m cliché
and I can’t help if I’m gay
faggot fuck and sit alone
oh woe, edgar allan poe
<3 cold . as beautiful in snow
feelings of my internal heart
only show on my arms