screamo ftp server

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

screamoisokay

Re: screamo ftp server

Post by screamoisokay »

CharlieBronson wrote: Sick a fellow Aussie here! Shackles played with a band from my old stomping grounds Hygiene a few times. Good addition bro.
yeah man grind hygiene from canberra(?) are sick. have you heard the other hygiene though? theyre like a new wave band from england and theyre pretty cool too

unfortunately the server seems to not be working at the moment.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Yeah CBR represent! Na I will check em out though. Another CBR band called Machina Genova are getting around the country right now they were at break the ice Fest they are like a mini Australian version of converge Worth a listen.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

ShawnWBG

Post by ShawnWBG »

come back my sweet skramz fortress
but loving this aussie talk though

Dyelyo

Post by Dyelyo »

Sorry for the downtime. My server provider was being jewish

screamoisokay

Post by screamoisokay »

i havent heard machina genova but im pretty sure they played at byron bay where i live. i didnt go to the show though. australia sucks

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

I heard Australia has Jerusalem crickets which are the fucking grossest bugs on the planet
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

ShawnWBG

Post by ShawnWBG »

Wiping the tears off my maton guitar with my kangaroo-skin handkerchief, dreaming of the day that we have skramz shows again

justaustraliathings.tumblr.com

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Yeah we (Aussies) are way to into shit true blue style punk rock right now ie smith street band just terrible "shouty" vocals. We already had cold chisel and midnight oil beating us with land rights, working on the farm and trying to make a living during the drought and shit. And if it's not that it's shitty metalcore (must wear basketball jerseys and flat rim hats whats the deal with that?) or shit untalented and uninspired "power-violence"

Im going to plan a Cry Me A River Fest for Australia though so have no fear and the draw card will be the promise of Love Like Electrocution reforming or St. Albans Kids ;)
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

ShawnWBG

Post by ShawnWBG »

CharlieBronson wrote: Im going to plan a Cry Me A River Fest for Australia though so have no fear and the draw card will be the promise of Love Like Electrocution reforming or St. Albans Kids ;)
if we have a CMAR fest in brisbane, consider me there! it will be great to have anythinghere that isn't tattooed boiz playing breakdowns and NAILS carbon-copies

loagaeth

Post by loagaeth »

umm...could anyone please re-post the instructions? I never used this before, but I would like to