screamo ftp server

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brokenbeat

Re: screamo ftp server

Post by brokenbeat »

is this shit still up? its telling me the info is invalid? am i just retarded?
one time!

dannzac

Post by dannzac »

brokenbeat wrote:is this shit still up? its telling me the info is invalid? am i just retarded?
Just posted about not being able to access the server either. It's very strange since it was working perfectly last week. I'm not exactly sure how FTP servers work but I'm assuming it's either been taken down or access to it has been restricted by the host for whatever reason. I'm not getting an invalid info error message or whatever, my browser just attempts to connect for like thirty seconds and then it times out.

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

dannzac wrote:
brokenbeat wrote:is this shit still up? its telling me the info is invalid? am i just retarded?
Just posted about not being able to access the server either. It's very strange since it was working perfectly last week. I'm not exactly sure how FTP servers work but I'm assuming it's either been taken down or access to it has been restricted by the host for whatever reason. I'm not getting an invalid info error message or whatever, my browser just attempts to connect for like thirty seconds and then it times out.

thanks for replying. i didn't think anybody would. that shit was driving me crazy i tried filezilla to get into it and everything. i had shit to upload too. i'm just glad somebody put my mind at ease thanks for that.
one time!

dannzac

Post by dannzac »

bump because sad (it may have gotten fixed but I haven't been on a real computer in 2 weeks (and won't be for another) so I can't be sure)

ingram

Post by ingram »

currently old server is down and now i'm looking for new one to relaunch screamo ftp

fukimdeadagain

Post by fukimdeadagain »

I just got a new computer and I wanted to easily fill it with skramo :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

drats

dannzac

Post by dannzac »

Bumping again for possible update/awareness. Was this something that you were paying to host?

halfsleeper

Post by halfsleeper »

definitely interested! made an account just to keep up with this thread. i'm bummed i didn't see this sooner.

ingram

Post by ingram »

dannzac wrote:Bumping again for possible update/awareness. Was this something that you were paying to host?
host provider raised monthly fee from 55$ to more than 200$ in the middle of summer
old server is down and i'm still looking for new one

maloxan

Post by maloxan »

BUMP!
To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....