screamo ftp server

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Dyelyo

Re: screamo ftp server

Post by Dyelyo »

Also, if anyone has the old screamo is dead shit from mediafire or the last ftp, feel free to just upload that entire folder. I am uploading some stuff as I come across it. I have ravachol and punch going up now.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Just finished uploading everything I have that is skramz related, it's not a HUGE amount but it should do for anyone who wants to start up, just checked it again and saw some new stuff so thanks for anyone who has been uploading, keep it up!

ingram

Post by ingram »

right now i'm uploading everything that was on old ftp

Dyelyo

Post by Dyelyo »

ingram wrote:right now i'm uploading everything that was on old ftp
I love you.

Holy shit you're uploading insanely fast. How come you didn't just host the ftp from your house? Your internet is good enough it seems.

elegance&decadence

Post by elegance&decadence »

bless your soul

maloxan

Post by maloxan »

downloading the complete folder now. holy skramz lord, thank you for 4 tb hdd and fuck you for 128mb mp3 player
To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....

vavavampire

Post by vavavampire »

Fuck yeah.

Dyelyo

Post by Dyelyo »

I am migrating servers in the next few days. The IP might change as a result but I will repost the information for you guys once I get all this shit sorted out. All of the files and what not will still be on there.

iTooHaveAHeart

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

So, so, so happy right now! Thank you so much!

Just a note for those uploading to the server: Linux-based systems (which this server likely is) differentiate between cases in directory names, so (for instance) "Usurp Synapse" and "Usurp synapse" will result in duplicate folders. Just sayin'...

Again, eternal thanks to Dyelyo <3 <3 <3
danfitforbattle wrote:i once mistook calculator for texas instruments and was disappointed when i couldn't recognize any of the songs they played.
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening.

iTooHaveAHeart

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

Will someone please explain to me how something as utterly devastatingly brilliant as the Orchid demo has escaped my listening to it until now?!
danfitforbattle wrote:i once mistook calculator for texas instruments and was disappointed when i couldn't recognize any of the songs they played.
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening.