Ritual Mess 7" (Orchid content)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

wounderaser

Re: Ritual Mess 7" (Orchid content)

Post by wounderaser »

holy fuck, this is awesome. very surprised at this. MATURE ORCHID.

Phil

Post by Phil »

Has anyone got theirs yet? The site said they were planning to ship late August.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Would anyone be able to upload this in some sort of digital format when they receive it? Not that I have a problem with paying for it, in fact I'd gladly buy a CD or digital copy, I just don't have or want a turntable. Hell, if anyone from Clean Plate records is on here, I'll paypal you if you can get me the files.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Phil wrote:Has anyone got theirs yet? The site said they were planning to ship late August.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

Was just wondering... has anyone seen theirs yet? I still haven't received mine.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

zartalexander

Post by zartalexander »

xdylanx wrote:Just saw this on Facebook. Sounds like Orchid but sassier
I can't think of a better description.

Very exciting times. I can't wait for mine to show up!

E.C

Post by E.C »

clean plate put out such awesome material, but there always seem to be people having troubles with getting their copies through - does their mailorder suck or have there been holdups with the pressing plant (rejected test presses etc?)

Phil

Post by Phil »

Well, I mentioned earlier that I ordered mine with the new Baader Brains LP, and I saw Ebullition post something about that being late, but expected to be out mid to late October. So I'm not going to bother worrying until early November or so. I've heard no info on the 7". With Clean Plate I guess we can assume it'll be out when it's out and it will be awesome.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Phil wrote:Well, I mentioned earlier that I ordered mine with the new Baader Brains LP, and I saw Ebullition post something about that being late, but expected to be out mid to late October. So I'm not going to bother worrying until early November or so. I've heard no info on the 7". With Clean Plate I guess we can assume it'll be out when it's out and it will be awesome.
Will's gonna be here with Vaccine in a couple weeks. If it hasn't gotten here by then I'll just ask him at the show.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

zartalexander

Post by zartalexander »

Mine arrived today. Anyone else?