youtube

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: youtube

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phantomlimb

Post by phantomlimb »

cutoffmyarms wrote:pretty much inventing power electronics? no biggy.
I'd probably give it to The Haters rather than Whitehouse, but it's debatable since no one really seems to care.

I listen to a fair amount of harsh noise, but I don't care to delve too deep since I only listen to it when I'm writing or focusing on something else. If you don't like it that's cool. Most people don't get it. I've even tried to turn it on before sexy times, gotten some strange looks before.

If you kinda like noise but aren't sure check out Sun Baked Snow Cave by Boris & Merzbow. It's probably my most favorite song/piece of music/composition/whatever ever.

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

phantomlimb wrote:
I'd probably give it to The Haters rather than Whitehouse, but it's debatable since no one really seems to care.

I listen to a fair amount of harsh noise, but I don't care to delve too deep since I only listen to it when I'm writing or focusing on something else. If you don't like it that's cool. Most people don't get it. I've even tried to turn it on before sexy times, gotten some strange looks before.

If you kinda like noise but aren't sure check out Sun Baked Snow Cave by Boris & Merzbow. It's probably my most favorite song/piece of music/composition/whatever ever.
i'm confused, is this a video of you? if so, i'm sorry, i didn't think it would be anyone on this board, i'm not that much of an asshole. i'm confused as to who you're talking to though, i obviously like noise, i'm just very particular about what i listen to.
hay

phantomlimb

Post by phantomlimb »

cutoffmyarms wrote:
phantomlimb wrote:

i'm confused, is this a video of you? if so, i'm sorry, i didn't think it would be anyone on this board, i'm not that much of an asshole. i'm confused as to who you're talking to though, i obviously like noise, i'm just very particular about what i listen to.
First line was in reference to what you said, the rest was to anyone in general who may be reading this far (or dude who didn't seem to understand noise I guess). I just realized how confusing my wording probably was, I forget how to write good and stuff sometimes.

and nah, not me, I don't really understand what the dudes in the video were going for.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Their intention was to be HATEFUL.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

do any of the people in this thread still post on this board?