Skramz swag

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

neck_cannon

Re: Skramz swag

Post by neck_cannon »

As much as I hate this, it makes sense to me.

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

can we make this the drake appreesh thread? drake is pretty skramz

I know they say the first love is the sweetest
but that first cut is the deepest
I tried to keep us together, you were busy keeping secrets
secrets, you were telling everybody but me
don't be fooled by the money, I'm still just young and unlucky
I'm surprised you couldn't tell

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

nope, fuck drake. anyone that ruins a dead artists name (in this case aaliyah) deserves nothing.

also can anyone tell me what the resurgence of skreamo meme's means? is this a case of the tumblr generation mixing with reddit and sputnik/absolute punk?

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

neck_cannon wrote: also can anyone tell me what the resurgence of skreamo meme's means? is this a case of the tumblr generation mixing with reddit and sputnik/absolute punk?
Just trying to trick illapinos into reblogged skram lyrics thinking its Drake. Its kind of an experiment.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

swag is the new emo.

but that doesn't explain the crazy amount of skreamo based rage comics/whatever on tumblr. has it always been this way? bring back grover singing saetia lyrics.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

neck_cannon wrote:swag is the new emo.

but that doesn't explain the crazy amount of skreamo based rage comics/whatever on tumblr. has it always been this way? bring back grover singing saetia lyrics.
As far as I'm aware it's just a few dudes with very extensive blogs and shit making them. It's not like random folks jocking the skramz just because of funny comics or whatever.

jordanswe

Post by jordanswe »

I'm pretty sure most of the meme-y stuff about screamo that's going round the internet atm is made by this guy http://iwasalonelyestatebuilding.tumblr.com/

Last

Post by Last »

jordanswe wrote:I'm pretty sure most of the meme-y stuff about screamo that's going round the internet atm is made by this guy http://iwasalonelyestatebuilding.tumblr.com/
What can I say, I like screamo and I'm a longtime user of 4chan.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Last wrote:
jordanswe wrote:I'm pretty sure most of the meme-y stuff about screamo that's going round the internet atm is made by this guy http://iwasalonelyestatebuilding.tumblr.com/
What can I say, I like screamo and I'm a longtime user of 4chan.
That's your tumblr? I gotta say dude, I've been getting consistent laughs out of it for a while now.

Actually I just checked it out again, and I think your American Football cover bands image would have been slightly funnier if you had included American Football on there somewhere. Maybe I'm just really tired?