HOLY SHIT (IN LOVING MEMORY DISCOGRAPHY LP)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

redtwinky

Re: HOLY SHIT (IN LOVING MEMORY DISCOGRAPHY LP)

Post by redtwinky »

Ban for calling a band shit?

This band is mediocre as fuck.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

somebody is new around here... :?:

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:somebody is new around here... :?:
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

chronoclast

Post by chronoclast »

redtwinky wrote:Band sucks dick.
b-but... In Loving Memory is god tier screamo. how is it possible for you to like screamo (I'm just going to assume that you do) but not this band??

NP ILM - Moments like These. RIFFS

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

chronoclast wrote:
b-but... In Loving Memory is god tier screamo. how is it possible for you to like screamo (I'm just going to assume that you do) but not this band??

just a little insider info for all the ILM Skram heads...me and Jordan(ILM guitarist) have been talking about starting a new skramz project together(srs)....more details TBA

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

chronoclast wrote:
This is my main gripe with emo. There are people who completely seriously suggests that if you're not into a band that just so happens to be "god tier", you're nothing. I'm not saying you, chronoclast, were serious with your post, but since you left this great comment I thought it was a good anchor for me to tie into.

I don't like In Loving Memory. And therefore I am lesser than those who do like them. I am into much better, more original bands like, let's say, Ten Grand. They stuck out in every way because they combined fantastic songwriting with some nice metaphorical thrills and a distinct style in the way they played their songs. Ten Grand aren't getting enough reputation, and I've seen people who dislike them and still gets an O.K.-mark on the record. Ten Grand belongs in god tier, and not a band like In Loving Memory. This will forever be around of course, especially in this cesspool of elitism. Even if this forum keeps an overall immature level and people post about things jokingly all the time, I find it kind of embarassing when you can't even bring just the smallest sense of seriousity into a proper discussion.

fuck yall bitchez

steven

Post by steven »

there's a solution to this guys, go to initrecords.bigcartel.com if you like in loving memory, preorder the LP. if you like ten grand, buy the ten grand/meth and goats 7". ;)

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

crowquill wrote:
chronoclast wrote:
This is my main gripe with emo. There are people who completely seriously suggests that if you're not into a band that just so happens to be "god tier", you're nothing. I'm not saying you, chronoclast, were serious with your post, but since you left this great comment I thought it was a good anchor for me to tie into.

I don't like In Loving Memory. And therefore I am lesser than those who do like them. I am into much better, more original bands like, let's say, Ten Grand. They stuck out in every way because they combined fantastic songwriting with some nice metaphorical thrills and a distinct style in the way they played their songs. Ten Grand aren't getting enough reputation, and I've seen people who dislike them and still gets an O.K.-mark on the record. Ten Grand belongs in god tier, and not a band like In Loving Memory. This will forever be around of course, especially in this cesspool of elitism. Even if this forum keeps an overall immature level and people post about things jokingly all the time, I find it kind of embarassing when you can't even bring just the smallest sense of seriousity into a proper discussion.

fuck yall bitchez
welcome to the punk scene. stop crying about it.
hay

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

cutoffmyarms wrote:welcome to the punk scene. stop crying about it.
Wait what, did you just "welcome" me to the punk scene? I think you did. Thanks man!

My point being that I already know how this scene works. But when we all gather on a forum and actually have alot of music in common, I think it's more valuable if we all came to terms with bands that we like or don't like and just have great discussions instead of feeling molested by the fact someone doesn't worship ILM.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

i'm being 100% serious, if you don't worship ILM you might as well leave this forum...because otherwise I got some bad newz bro, you're gonna be heading to banned camp very soon