HOLY SHIT (IN LOVING MEMORY DISCOGRAPHY LP)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Boejendel

Re: HOLY SHIT (IN LOVING MEMORY DISCOGRAPHY LP)

Post by Boejendel »

With bated breath, I wait for the pre-order. My palms are sweaty. Knees weak. Arms are heavy.

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

steven wrote:LP just has the CD + split cassette tape tracks. Nothing unreleased exists.
i dont think thats true. I just saw Jordan instagram some shit about how he found an unreleased ILM record on a torrent site.

xinskramzwecrustx

Post by xinskramzwecrustx »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:
steven wrote:LP just has the CD + split cassette tape tracks. Nothing unreleased exists.
i dont think thats true. I just saw Jordan instagram some shit about how he found an unreleased ILM record on a torrent site.
ilm is so popular that this "unreleased album" would have been disclosed years ago. are you talking about the jordan that was in the band?

R E S P E C T Me

Post by R E S P E C T Me »

There's no unreleased tracks. There are tracks that have different names on various releases, though, which may be confusing. The tracks on demo have different names than the ones on the 7" and have different names than the ones on the CDr and have different names than the one on the IAHC compilation CDr.

steven

Post by steven »

R E S P E C T Me wrote:There's no unreleased tracks. There are tracks that have different names on various releases, though, which may be confusing. The tracks on demo have different names than the ones on the 7" and have different names than the ones on the CDr and have different names than the one on the IAHC compilation CDr.
Yep, all they had were the 10 song CD and the 4-song split cassette.

Tanner gave me the master tapes when he moved out of Sioux Falls (along with Eclipse Of Eden masters and the EXAM demo master and I'm pretty sure I do have the unreleased Eclipse Of Eden song on a DAT tape somewhere). I have the EXAM demo songs on CD finally, maybe I'll put out that long-lost demo 7" next year.

I forgot all about the IAHC compilation... wonder if I still have that in a box somewhere. Did that have a Kinship song on it? If so, I need to try to find it.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

THERE'S SO MUCH TO SAY!

steven

Post by steven »

pre-orders are just around the corner. something cool is going to happen for preorders, of course.

vavavampire

Post by vavavampire »

steven wrote:
I have the EXAM demo songs on CD finally, maybe I'll put out that long-lost demo 7" next year.
:o

R E S P E C T Me

Post by R E S P E C T Me »

steven wrote:
R E S P E C T Me wrote:There's no unreleased tracks. There are tracks that have different names on various releases, though, which may be confusing. The tracks on demo have different names than the ones on the 7" and have different names than the ones on the CDr and have different names than the one on the IAHC compilation CDr.

Tanner gave me the master tapes when he moved out of Sioux Falls (along with Eclipse Of Eden masters and the EXAM demo master and I'm pretty sure I do have the unreleased Eclipse Of Eden song on a DAT tape somewhere). I have the EXAM demo songs on CD finally, maybe I'll put out that long-lost demo 7" next year.

I forgot all about the IAHC compilation... wonder if I still have that in a box somewhere. Did that have a Kinship song on it? If so, I need to try to find it.
Did Joe Ross drum on the Exam demo? He doesn't remember :roll: .

There was a Kinship song on the IAHC compilation.

steven

Post by steven »

R E S P E C T Me wrote:
steven wrote:

Did Joe Ross drum on the Exam demo? He doesn't remember :roll: .

There was a Kinship song on the IAHC compilation.
Of course he doesn't.... sighhhhh. Joe Ross did indeed play drums on the Exam demo. I believe it was just Dustin/Tanner/Joe/Eric (from Eclipse Of Eden/Lungs)