Summer Plans?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

iKichigai

Re: Summer Plans?

Post by iKichigai »

O))) wrote:Getting laid.

lolilol
Careful though, you might end up producing something you don't want. :lol:
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

iKichigai wrote: Dude I've been listening to For Want Of. Pretty awesome. I think it's because of that one thread here about your 7" or some rec thread.
Could you post a link for Chest Pain? I couldn't find it in myspazz for some reason.
you can hear Chest Pain on facebook @
http://touch.facebook.com/#/profile.php ... 8882672841

our side of the split we did with naw dude can downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j3mjytti5mo

we also have some stuff on last.fm

Thanks for the kind words about the For Want Of songs, we are going to record more stuff this fall. Chest Pain will be recording a bunch of new songs at the beginning of August.

Mother 3

Post by Mother 3 »

1. fuck bitches
2. get money

thekingkai

Post by thekingkai »

1. get rid of my farmers tan
2. practice with my pv band
3. go to shows
4. eat lots of in n out and burritos

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

brianutatx wrote:
iKichigai wrote: Dude I've been listening to For Want Of. Pretty awesome. I think it's because of that one thread here about your 7" or some rec thread.
Could you post a link for Chest Pain? I couldn't find it in myspazz for some reason.
you can hear Chest Pain on facebook @
http://touch.facebook.com/#/profile.php ... 8882672841

our side of the split we did with naw dude can downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j3mjytti5mo

we also have some stuff on last.fm

Thanks for the kind words about the For Want Of songs, we are going to record more stuff this fall. Chest Pain will be recording a bunch of new songs at the beginning of August.

Yeah seriously, I got the vinyl in the mail the other day (I think I was the first one who ordered :P); stuff's really really good.

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

1) Read a bunch of books.
2) Play a bunch of magic
3) Smoke a fuckton of weed
4) Womanize.
4) Try to convince my "bandmates" to give up the post-cock and play some some skramzorz wif meh.
5) Improve my screaming.
6) Shows and lots of em.
7) Video Games.
8) Listen to more 8 bit music.

Sharkboyyy!

Post by Sharkboyyy! »

Well, the Summer is halfway over for me, but I've already been to the beach once and been on a cruise. Both were rad. For the rest of the Summer? Find a job, fully finish writing my band's EP, practicepracticepractice, play some shows, play some video games (so many games that need beating, more than I could probably ever get to in one lifetime), write some stuff, read some books/comics, go to the beach again, hang out with my girlfriend a ton before she leaves for college.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

man, summer here in the philippines just ended two months back but I want it to be summer again already.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

wounderaser

Post by wounderaser »

loveinathens wrote:
ghostknifer wrote:
wounderaser wrote: crazy, i'm also in a powerviolence band as well as a screamo band that i write most of the stuff for. chest pain and for want of are so sick!! also jobless, so i'm hoping to get on that. got an interview on monday though.
are you in severed tongue?
I think Nick plays guitar for Severed Tongue.
yeah, i do! we have a new vocalist now and are slowly writing for a new tape, or 7" or something. it's going to be way better quality than anything else
we have a shitty blogspot now with the downloads up
http://severedtongue.blogspot.com

ghostknifer, how did you know? cause there's like only one power violence band from newfoundland? haha, it's true. there were a few back in the day, but that was before the internet was popular.

wounderaser

Post by wounderaser »

brianutatx wrote:
wounderaser wrote: crazy, i'm also in a powerviolence band as well as a screamo band that i write most of the stuff for. chest pain and for want of are so sick!! also jobless, so i'm hoping to get on that. got an interview on monday though.

but yeah.. here it goes

1) collect all usurp synapse vinyl
2) go to toronto and see arab on radar
3) obtain a steady job
4) get new gear
5) buy a van
Awesome, we should meet Chest Pain is playing in Montreal and Toronto in September. The dudes from Endless Blockade are setting up our Toronto show, we still need some people to set up a Montreal show. Do you live near Montreal or know people who set up shows for power violence bands there?

What's the name of your power violence band? Polina is rad.
yo, polina isn't planning on touring until summer of 2011, or any time we can get off. our other guitarist is super busy with his work term. severed tongue is 2/4 members of polina, 1/4 of weak link (who you might have heard of) and 1/4 the new guy, haha. andy from the blockade said he'd hook severed tongue up with a show so we may tour together sometime. it won't be for awhile. i would love to get out there though. weak link however are touring the states in august (one of the first newfoundland hardcore bands to ever do it, maybe they are the first.)

very off topic, but whatever!