TOPSHELF RECORDS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: TOPSHELF RECORDS

Post by brianutatx »

Anyone else think its weird that I make a thread to make fun of some twinkle-daddy / wiener rock label and every new jack comes out of the woodwork to make their first post on cmhwak about how they like bands on said label. Get a clue new jacks! We don't need your Johnny come lately stance on how good you think weiner rock is, it just makes you look like some new jack wiener.

theironlotus

Post by theironlotus »

I actually only joined this because someone said something about my name being in the erotic fiction section. I look, and lo and behold, it's Jed fucking a man who woke up a woman, and he's a trucker. Or something. I'm fuzzy on the details.

If you'd like I can just start a bunch of Gauge Means Nothing/Chinesedream/Kite Flying Society/innards threads. I give no fucks

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

those stories are not about you.

erotic fiction is the only thing (aside from sci fi) that is allowed on here.

theironlotus

Post by theironlotus »

When did I ever say they were about me? It's just weird to see that on a skram forum when Jed's a relatively uncommon name.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

brianutatx wrote:Anyone else think its weird that I make a thread to make fun of some twinkle-daddy / wiener rock label and every new jack comes out of the woodwork to make their first post on cmhwak about how they like bands on said label. Get a clue new jacks! We don't need your Johnny come lately stance on how good you think weiner rock is, it just makes you look like some new jack wiener.
They have to defend their favorite label and prove that not every twinkle daddy is a newjack. And they fail miserably.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

theironlotus wrote:When did I ever say they were about me? It's just weird to see that on a skram forum when Jed's a relatively uncommon name.
just saying, you fucking special flower.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

neck_cannon wrote:
theironlotus wrote:When did I ever say they were about me? It's just weird to see that on a skram forum when Jed's a relatively uncommon name.
just saying, you fucking special flower.
lololol

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

Guys, please.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

theironlotus wrote: If you'd like I can just start a bunch of Gauge Means Nothing/Chinesedream/Kite Flying Society/innards threads. I give no fucks
Maybe if you made threads on Gasp / Ancient Chinese Secrets / Black Kites / Inhumanity. Otherwise no fucks are given by me.

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

Make a thread and i'll give all the fucks in the world!