TOPSHELF RECORDS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Mikevanburen

Re: TOPSHELF RECORDS

Post by Mikevanburen »

pygmyprieta wrote:Off their tumblr. Could you try any harder to try to appeal to "geeks"?

I just played Settlers of Catan for the first time not too long ago and enjoyed it. Pacifico beer is disgusting though. I'd rather drink anything else.

Mikevanburen

Post by Mikevanburen »

klefmop wrote:
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
dannzac wrote:So Code Orange Kids is touring Europe with CTTS
I just saw em play a local show (they weren't headlining) in pittsburgh, they're just not my thing. I was in da pit for every other band that had one, but I wasn't feelin it that set. I just don't like their vocals that much. Couldn't dig it. It is cool that they're super young tho, might go to their heads like it did to nick stutsman but I don't know the duders well enough to say that, i.e. I don't know them at all.

CITIZEN PREDICTED THE FUTURE

Also::: Stutsman is a piece of garbage human being. I don't know anyone in CO but I would hope that the band itself doesn't harbor anyone even remotely as vile as Nick. That being said, I don't like C.O. Maybe I just don't "get it" or maybe it's because I stopped listening to a majority of hardcore bands in that scene because of the types of people who associate themselves with said bands.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

Mikevanburen wrote:
Also::: Stutsman is a piece of garbage human being. I don't know anyone in CO but I would hope that the band itself doesn't harbor anyone even remotely as vile as Nick. That being said, I don't like C.O. Maybe I just don't "get it" or maybe it's because I stopped listening to a majority of hardcore bands in that scene because of the types of people who associate themselves with said bands.
definitely not as shitty as stutsman they just front like they're all hard and stuff and the fame from i am king went straight to their head. IMO at least..
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

klefmop wrote:
thebigmin wrote:
topshelfsquad wrote:Alright. Let's have some fun with this.

i got some bad nuwz....WELCOME TO BANNED CAMP TOPSHELF RECORDS....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON CMHWAK, YOU ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF FAKE SKRAMZ.

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Incredible
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

pygmyprieta wrote:looking forward to rereading this thread. What's up with the 'Shelf these days? Burger recs has taken the dadcore/boringcore throne

Whats happened to The Wave in general? I feel its not as prevalent these days? I think people grew up and realized Flopshelf bands are fake sad and seem to harbour alot of sexual predators
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

CharlieBronson wrote:
pygmyprieta wrote:looking forward to rereading this thread. What's up with the 'Shelf these days? Burger recs has taken the dadcore/boringcore throne

Whats happened to The Wave in general? I feel its not as prevalent these days? I think people grew up and realized Flopshelf bands are fake sad and seem to harbour alot of sexual predators
that whole scene definitely harbors(ed) sexual predators.

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

klefmop wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:09 pm
thebigmin wrote:

i got some bad nuwz....WELCOME TO BANNED CAMP TOPSHELF RECORDS....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON CMHWAK, YOU ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF FAKE SKRAMZ.

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

thebigmin wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:55 pm

-thebigmin