TOPSHELF RECORDS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

crockett5o5o

Re: TOPSHELF RECORDS

Post by crockett5o5o »

saalt wrote:My sister once met up with kevin to make a trade. When she met up with him she asked if maybe he;d like to sign some hardcore bands to change it up. He spit in her hair and screamed "this is bawstin bitch" and pushed her to the ground. when i emailed him about the incident he told me to "stop being a dumb ass hoe"

i have the emails
Whoa... :o
I don't really like any of the bands that are on there, so I've never dealt with them.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

phoenix_crush

Post by phoenix_crush »

saalt wrote:My sister once met up with kevin to make a trade. When she met up with him she asked if maybe he;d like to sign some hardcore bands to change it up. He spit in her hair and screamed "this is bawstin bitch" and pushed her to the ground. when i emailed him about the incident he told me to "stop being a dumb ass hoe"

i have the emails
I don't believe this, tyler

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

i have the emails

None of this is surprising except the spitting part. I know for a fact that Kevin had his salivary gland removed and transplanted into his tear duct canal, because he wasn't born with the ability to produce tears.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

They put out a few good bands and some of my friends bands but they also put out Dads and The Clippers...

drzafs

Post by drzafs »

They've introduced me to some cool bands on their comps. Know nothing about the dudes though.

steven

Post by steven »

Jakey LIAF wrote:i won't talk shit on dudes who run any independent label, because the only reward that comes out of it is putting out records by bands you like and ends up putting you in serious debt. it is a bigger money pit than being in a band, AND instead of maybe one girl wanting to fuck you as a result of being in a band, zero care that you run a label.

i will say that the only piece of record label merch i would wear is if the logo depicts a decapitated pig, and as brian stated, you are a dork if you own a topshelf t-shirt.
i back this. not because of your record label merch comment, but because the truth is running a label is a money pit and nobody does care if you run a label. no female has ever taken interest in me because of my record label, i'm sad to say.

the record label HAS interfered and led to the demise of more than one long-term relationship though. you know how much time is spent doing mailorders and assembling records? girls only think it's cute or interesting the first couple times. then, it's a burden in the relationship and makes them doubt you are marriage material.

jordanswe

Post by jordanswe »

i have the emails
probably the best thing ever posted here.

saalt

Post by saalt »

so whos goin to the showcase this weekend

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

saalt wrote:so whos goin to the showcase this weekend

Boejendel

Post by Boejendel »

phoenix_crush wrote:

i have the emails
I don't believe this, tyler
Yeah I don't know, dude. The king of PC Nerds wouldn't call someone a "dumb ass hoe"