TOPSHELF RECORDS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

ifeelnauseous

Re: TOPSHELF RECORDS

Post by ifeelnauseous »

i like suis la lune but other than that its just another annoying "twinkly" label that claims they were "nerds that grew up in the golden days of emo; listening to bands like i wrote haikus, saetia and christie front drive." when in reality they had been listening to bridge 9 bands until about 2010 when they wanted to stand out from the other obnoxious, generic hardcore kids.
everything fucking sucks.

iTooHaveAHeart

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

i actually like the saddest landscape.
danfitforbattle wrote:i once mistook calculator for texas instruments and was disappointed when i couldn't recognize any of the songs they played.
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Romulus wrote:
klefmop wrote:
brianutatx wrote:the fucking topshelf nerds are coming back to my city in two weeks. ugh.
why?
I'm guessing south by southwest.
Yeah those fucking topshelf geeks are coming for SXSW. Please go else where topshelf nerds, don't come to Texas also please get pswingset to move too Yankeeville or where ever those Topshelf geeks are from. Thanks

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

brianutatx wrote:
Yeah those fucking topshelf geeks are coming for SXSW. Please go else where topshelf nerds, don't come to Texas also please get pswingset to move too Yankeeville or where ever those Topshelf geeks are from. Thanks
you're fucked
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klefmop

Re: TOP SHELF RECORDS

Post by klefmop »

neck_cannon wrote:illuminati label working with the shadow government. i have reason to believe that only reptilians buy from this label. i have proof. etc.

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

brianutatx wrote:
saalt wrote:dude have to admit, the band duck little brother duck brings the fucking RIFFS
I think this band suuuuucks. I once told one of the losers in this band that he didn't know what barometric pressure was and he got super butt hurt over it.

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

thebigmin wrote:
topshelfsquad wrote:Alright. Let's have some fun with this.

i got some bad nuwz....WELCOME TO BANNED CAMP TOPSHELF RECORDS....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON CMHWAK, YOU ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF FAKE SKRAMZ.

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
dannzac wrote:So Code Orange Kids is touring Europe with CTTS
I just saw em play a local show (they weren't headlining) in pittsburgh, they're just not my thing. I was in da pit for every other band that had one, but I wasn't feelin it that set. I just don't like their vocals that much. Couldn't dig it. It is cool that they're super young tho, might go to their heads like it did to nick stutsman but I don't know the duders well enough to say that, i.e. I don't know them at all.

CITIZEN PREDICTED THE FUTURE

-thebigmin