Holy Shit Upon Shits

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby xXxtr00jazzfanxXx » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

tbh, the op is right. This is why I only listen to tr00 skram like 30h3! and watch actual skram porn instead of that fake scene shit
Image
Also why can't I find that photo of the 3oh3! dude with the skull split anywhere. Wtf happened to it.
User avatar
xXxtr00jazzfanxXx
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby thisguyisalright » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:28 pm

xXxtr00jazzfanxXx wrote:Also why can't I find that photo of the 3oh3! dude with the skull split anywhere. Wtf happened to it.


I literally just googled "3oh!3 skull split" and it was the first result hahaha
User avatar
thisguyisalright
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby saalt » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:47 pm

this is what happens when you started going to shows post 2010
saalt
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 am

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby xXxtr00jazzfanxXx » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 am

thisguyisalright wrote:
xXxtr00jazzfanxXx wrote:Also why can't I find that photo of the 3oh3! dude with the skull split anywhere. Wtf happened to it.


I literally just googled "3oh!3 skull split" and it was the first result hahaha

Every link I tried the image was dead. Even bigmin's tumblr.
User avatar
xXxtr00jazzfanxXx
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby Bentwreck » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 am

i hav ham radio
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.
User avatar
Bentwreck
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby kyeospeaks » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 am

hey op, you're fucking late. your chance to criticize bigman passed many years ago. trust me, i've tried. hah.
User avatar
kyeospeaks
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby thebigmin » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 am

kyeospeaks wrote:hey op, you're fucking late. your chance to criticize bigman passed many years ago. trust me, i've tried. hah.



dude lets kick it soon
User avatar
thebigmin
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles, Ca

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby klefmop » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:15 pm

thebigmin wrote:i never called anyone in any bands a douchebag, never any PERSONAL attacks EVER...i just hate the music. I listen to real screamo : Usurp Synapse, Jeromes Dream, Beau Navire, Spirit of Versailles, In Loving Memory, Adobe Homes etc.....bands that actually SCREAM and SCREAM correctly. None of this yelling/whisper screaming bullshit ALA wave bands(la dispute, Defeater etc). I HATE that shit. Remember when there were bands that actually SCREAMED?? Remember Portraits of Past, I Spoke, Life is a Fight, Love Lost but Not Forgotten???

AND If you actually knew anything about Skramz...Fight Fair is the best SKRAMZ band of all time and i'm being 100% serious...I know everyone else here will back me up this.

PLZ GO NEWJACK

THERE IS NO SKRAMZ BUT SKRAMZ AND THEBIGMIN IS SKRAMZ PROPHET.

ME WITH SKRAM PRIEST STEVEN INIT RECORDS AT THE INIT RECORDS COMPOUND REPPING THE HOLY GRAIL

Image

SKRAM FOLLOWERS DURING A LEGENDARY SKRAM SHOW IN CHICAGO

Image

A YOUNG SKRAM DISCIPLE'S VEHICLE DEDICATED TO THE PROPHET

Image

SKRAMZ LORD BIGMIN FULFILLING SKRAMZ PROPHECY ON MTV

Image

SKRAMZ PROPHET PRE-SKRAMZ ERA(Skramziliyya period) IN 2003 REPPING JR EWING

Image


this was probably the greatest thing posted on this site.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin


klefmop wrote:im elite
User avatar
klefmop
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby XdrowningcoreX » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 am

Running wrote:OP you don't get it, Fight Fair is an epic piece of satirical troll skram mixed with actually trying to be a pop band when you are actually a skram life allstar. Its incredibly advanced and is a notable historical achievement in music.
User avatar
XdrowningcoreX
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Postby thebigmin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:18 pm

klefmop wrote:
thebigmin wrote:i never called anyone in any bands a douchebag, never any PERSONAL attacks EVER...i just hate the music. I listen to real screamo : Usurp Synapse, Jeromes Dream, Beau Navire, Spirit of Versailles, In Loving Memory, Adobe Homes etc.....bands that actually SCREAM and SCREAM correctly. None of this yelling/whisper screaming bullshit ALA wave bands(la dispute, Defeater etc). I HATE that shit. Remember when there were bands that actually SCREAMED?? Remember Portraits of Past, I Spoke, Life is a Fight, Love Lost but Not Forgotten???

AND If you actually knew anything about Skramz...Fight Fair is the best SKRAMZ band of all time and i'm being 100% serious...I know everyone else here will back me up this.

PLZ GO NEWJACK

THERE IS NO SKRAMZ BUT SKRAMZ AND THEBIGMIN IS SKRAMZ PROPHET.

ME WITH SKRAM PRIEST STEVEN INIT RECORDS AT THE INIT RECORDS COMPOUND REPPING THE HOLY GRAIL

Image


such an epic post
SKRAM FOLLOWERS DURING A LEGENDARY SKRAM SHOW IN CHICAGO

Image

A YOUNG SKRAM DISCIPLE'S VEHICLE DEDICATED TO THE PROPHET

Image

SKRAMZ LORD BIGMIN FULFILLING SKRAMZ PROPHECY ON MTV

Image

SKRAMZ PROPHET PRE-SKRAMZ ERA(Skramziliyya period) IN 2003 REPPING JR EWING

Image


this was probably the greatest thing posted on this site.
User avatar
thebigmin
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Los Angeles, Ca

Previous

Return to Talk About Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron