Holy Shit Upon Shits

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thebigmin

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Post by thebigmin »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:the center or worship on this board is the spirit of versailles and in loving memory!
qft

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS FORUM?!
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

crockett5o5o wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS FORUM?!
With the recent influx of fucking idiots I'd imagine maybe the board got posted on some really shitty blog or something.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

thisguyisalright wrote:
crockett5o5o wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS FORUM?!
With the recent influx of fucking idiots I'd imagine maybe the board got posted on some really shitty blog or something.
CHUGLIFE BLOG

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

Can you blame them for wanting scene girl booty though??

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

shmapnshmazz wrote:Can you blame them for wanting scene girl booty though??
Scene girl booty=STDs bro

LeandroBR

Post by LeandroBR »

thebigmin wrote:Image
just read it as in a british accent, freaking hilarious!
Fuck the pop culture.

theironlotus

Post by theironlotus »

thisguyisalright wrote:He's right you dumb mother fuckers, skram is supposed to be about how much skram cred you have. Playing in bands that are NOT skram approved, listening to music that is NOT skram or ironic, having a steady job, having sex with females, being over 140 pounds without being fat, these are all things you should be ashamed of. While he's living the true skram lifestyle all you fucking losers are just posting on a forum about music that you like and not worrying about the most important thing, what people in the scene really think of you.
Edited to be an ironic counterargument about Topshelf.

Seriously, dat hypocrisy.

The Spirit of Versailles and In Loving Memory are great, true, but playing in a shitty band and then dissing bad bands that are still better than yours is about the stupidest thing you could possibly do.

And then there's the guys like this motherfucker right above me who are doing cartwheels and twisting up into pretzels just to suck his dick in a way even the scene preteens he appeals to would admire.

Would it really be THAT BAD to make good music instead and be a history teacher or some shit? Or at least make music with integrity?

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

Here's the thing, bro. You are way overanalyzing this whole shebang and I understand it's because you and I have a very different outlook on life. See, you see this forum as having a lot of "meaning" and that we apparently worship this skramz messiah or something. I see it as a nice little place to talk about music and whatever the fuck with a bunch of other folks who probably like similar stuff I do. I think Bigman is a pretty cool guy because he keeps this site running smooth and hosts a radio show that I enjoy. He also was in a band that put out some hilarious, arguably awful, but still catchy as fuck jams. It's not what I normally listen to, but I really can't put myself into the mindset of hating something as irrelevant as a band enough that it changes my outlook on... anything, really. Sorry dude.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

theironlotus wrote:
thisguyisalright wrote:He's right you dumb mother fuckers, skram is supposed to be about how much skram cred you have. Playing in bands that are NOT skram approved, listening to music that is NOT skram or ironic, having a steady job, having sex with females, being over 140 pounds without being fat, these are all things you should be ashamed of. While he's living the true skram lifestyle all you fucking losers are just posting on a forum about music that you like and not worrying about the most important thing, what people in the scene really think of you.
Edited to be an ironic counterargument about Topshelf.

Seriously, dat hypocrisy.

The Spirit of Versailles and In Loving Memory are great, true, but playing in a shitty band and then dissing bad bands that are still better than yours is about the stupidest thing you could possibly do.

And then there's the guys like this motherfucker right above me who are doing cartwheels and twisting up into pretzels just to suck his dick in a way even the scene preteens he appeals to would admire.

Would it really be THAT BAD to make good music instead and be a history teacher or some shit? Or at least make music with integrity?

this guy is so unaware it hurts.......all i'm gonna say is that I have a history degree from san diego state and i do teach history..pls go