Holy Shit Upon Shits

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

kyeospeaks

Re: Holy Shit Upon Shits

Post by kyeospeaks »

filip is an idiot kid. at first i gave him a chance because i thought it was the language barrier but he's just a shallow person.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

vavavampire wrote:What the fuck is going on in that conversation? Just posting to say the seeing means more 12" is the best screamo record of the last 5 years.
that seeing means more record is older than that brah.

theironlotus

Post by theironlotus »

I get what you're all saying, so I'll try to stop trolling for a minute here, because I honestly started this simply out of being irritated at hypocrisy. I understand that he's done some great stuff for the scene, and I get that you don't have to be in a screamo band to do good stuff for its community - but that's just the thing, there are plenty of decent screamo bands that get on a somewhat bigger label and suddenly, CMHWAK wants nothing to do with them. And yet, when Alex is in Fight Fair making crappy music for a wider audience (as opposed to bands that make anything from terrible music, ie Defeater and COK, to some of the best screamo since its inception, ie Suis La Lune), he is allowed to bash whatever he so chooses.

My favorite screamo bands are guys I'd say most of you would agree are fantastic - guys like The Khayembii Communiqué, Neil Perry, City of Caterpillar, Lord Snow, what have you. But I so much as mention that the guys in We Were Skeletons and TWIABP were really nice when I met em and I get ripped on.

Are you just trying to be ironic or what? I get that shit, but come on, you can't be in a highly marketable band and the constantly scream, "FUCK THESE HIGHLY MARKETABLE BANDS NIG, WORD UP STREET REPPIN SKRAM LIFE"

You might be doing great stuff, but the other guys doing great stuff that are merely associated with a record label you hate aren't automatically douchebags if you can't qualify yourself as one by extension.

severaldemons

Post by severaldemons »

Shut the fuck up, the ironlotus.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

kyeospeaks wrote:filip is an idiot kid. at first i gave him a chance because i thought it was the language barrier but he's just a shallow person.
yeah, i think i just got fed up with being called a faggot after a while. he was kind of a punishing test of patience. the whole time i thought it was a language thing and a culture thing as well... i kind of thought it was just me.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

i never called anyone in any bands a douchebag, never any PERSONAL attacks EVER...i just hate the music. I listen to real screamo : Usurp Synapse, Jeromes Dream, Beau Navire, Spirit of Versailles, In Loving Memory, Adobe Homes etc.....bands that actually SCREAM and SCREAM correctly. None of this yelling/whisper screaming bullshit ALA wave bands(la dispute, Defeater etc). I HATE that shit. Remember when there were bands that actually SCREAMED?? Remember Portraits of Past, I Spoke, Life is a Fight, Love Lost but Not Forgotten???

AND If you actually knew anything about Skramz...Fight Fair is the best SKRAMZ band of all time and i'm being 100% serious...I know everyone else here will back me up this.

PLZ GO NEWJACK

THERE IS NO SKRAMZ BUT SKRAMZ AND THEBIGMIN IS SKRAMZ PROPHET.

ME WITH SKRAM PRIEST STEVEN INIT RECORDS AT THE INIT RECORDS COMPOUND REPPING THE HOLY GRAIL

SKRAM FOLLOWERS DURING A LEGENDARY SKRAM SHOW IN CHICAGO

A YOUNG SKRAM DISCIPLE'S VEHICLE DEDICATED TO THE PROPHET

SKRAMZ LORD BIGMIN FULFILLING SKRAMZ PROPHECY ON MTV

SKRAMZ PROPHET PRE-SKRAMZ ERA(Skramziliyya period) IN 2003 REPPING JR EWING

theironlotus

Post by theironlotus »

I know you're being partially tongue in cheek, but I at least thought there was room for intelligent conversation...k fuck it, I'm done with arguing, enjoy your teenie bopper skram life bullshit

EDIT: And lol at people backing you up on this actually meaning anything, of course they'll back YOU up

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

lol almost good enough to make MATT|| resurrect. to make jacen beers post again. to make DOFH reunite.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

[cmhwak] IN THE 1960S AN ATOMIC EXPLOSION ROCKED THE SLEEPY TOWN OF ORINDA CALIFORNIA
[cmhwak] IT RADIATES A MASSIVE GLOW OF FALLOUT SPLINDER THAT RIBVALS ANY KNOW RELEVANT EXPLINATION TO THE PREDOMINANT FORCE OF THE GALAXY
[cmhwak] AROUND THE YEAR 2003 A PHENENOMENON KNOWN AS RIDE BIKES BLEW UPON THE STAGE
[cmhwak] AND IN THE FOREFRONT WAS THE SLEEPY TOWN OF ORINDA
[cmhwak] WHO HAD BEEN INFECTED WITH THE RIDE BIKES VIRUS
[cmhwak] CREATED BY THE EXPLOSION SOME 40 YEARS EARLIER
[cmhwak] THE CURE FOR RIDE BIKES INVOLVES A DECENT INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE HUMAN SOUL
[cmhwak] SPAWNING TRAGIC AND VIOLENT ERUPTIONS OF HATE AND ANGER
[cmhwak] THE ORINDIANS HAVE FORMED TO USE THEIR NEW FOUND ABILITIES TO, IN DEFINACE OF THIS PLAGUE, CREATE A NEW SOCIETY WHERE PREPS AND SCREAMOS LIVE TOGETHER
[cmhwak] A N D E V E N F L O U R I S H