2012 ELECTION

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Phil

Re: 2012 ELECTION

Post by Phil »

I'm concerned about the separation of skram, church, and the church of skram. What will either candidate do to make sure they retain their independence?
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

I for one welcome Kali overlord Mark.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

never forget. neil will rise. matt| will return.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

i just pissed my pants...thread of the year :lol:

neontaco

Post by neontaco »

even though my state has been declared a sovereign body by my dictator mark chen i am still concerned for the rest of the country's skramz well being if skramz candidate Kevin Duquette is elected into office. My fears lie in the idea of him forming a skramz-wave union across the nation and driving it into the ground by furthering this positivity and happiness movement that topshelf records seems to be about into our beloved skramz. We all know that positivity and happiness has no place in skramz and never will.

kyeospeaks

Post by kyeospeaks »

neontaco wrote:even though my state has been declared a sovereign body by my dictator mark chen i am still concerned for the rest of the country's skramz well being if skramz candidate Kevin Duquette is elected into office. My fears lie in the idea of him forming a skramz-wave union across the nation and driving it into the ground by furthering this positivity and happiness movement that topshelf records seems to be about into our beloved skramz. We all know that positivity and happiness has no place in skramz and never will.
your state is not necessarily my state. i don't know you and we are not in league. Kali does not start or end at state lines. Kali is my history, my pain, my struggle, my enlightenment, and my weapon to destroy these imposed "choices" between 2 tyrants that deserve no attention other than a big "FUCK YOU". i am not a leader nor am i in any position of power. i am simply a battered messenger in this holy war.

shittygreg

Post by shittygreg »

before i vote i want to be a little bit more informed about screamo

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United OOPs of skram... And to the Vinyl for which is DIY... One Skramz under thebigmin with house shows and test presses for all

xXxtr00jazzfanxXx

Post by xXxtr00jazzfanxXx »

Ron Paul is pro weed and pro skram. Vote Ron Paul, our glorious saviour.

saalt

Post by saalt »

I propose a debate to be hosted, does alex bigman agree to such an event

Mark chen will moderate, and make sure things stay mature and well spoken