Bermuda Triangle of Skramz

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

crockett5o5o

Bermuda Triangle of Skramz

Post by crockett5o5o »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:I pre-ordered 2 copies of the beau navire 10" stiiill haven't received them yet...
Plasticsmilerecords brings up something that has been on my mind for a couple of days.... Is there a Bermuda Triangle where your mail just gets lost forever, never to be recovered? I haven't seen my Ritual Mess 7" or my skram life t-shirt yet.

Now, this is not intended to call people out or me being an impatient jerk-off.
I was just wondering, has anyone else ran into the mysterious Bermuda Triangle of Skramz?
Last edited by crockett5o5o on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

lemyisgod

Re: Bermuda Triangle of Skramz

Post by lemyisgod »

Will from Cleanplate says right on the page that your order might take forever. It might take like 6-12 months but you will get whatever you ordered from him eventually. Dude is always on the road and its only him running the label.

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

lemyisgod wrote:Will from Cleanplate says right on the page that your order might take forever. It might take like 6-12 months but you will get whatever you ordered from him eventually. Dude is always on the road and its only him running the label.
Dude, I totally get that. Will is a busy man for sure. But I emailed him like a week or two ago and he said that he sent them off a week prior to my email and most people got theirs on the forum already.
This post was not intended to make me look like an asshole, but I guess it is. I hope this response doesn't make it seem like I'm being an asshole to you either lemyisgod. My main focus is not the items I don't have, its a little joke/seeing if anyone else has experienced this.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

kyeospeaks

Post by kyeospeaks »

ha ha funny

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

crockett5o5o wrote:
plasticsmilerecords wrote:I pre-ordered 2 copies of the beau navire 10" stiiill haven't received them yet...
Plasticsmilerecords brings up something that has been on my mind for a couple of days.... Is there a Bermuda Triangle where your mail just gets lost forever, never to be recovered? I haven't seen my Ritual Mess 7" or my skram life t-shirt yet.

Now, this is not intended to call people out or me being an inpatient jerk-off.
I was just wondering, has anyone else ran into the mysterious Bermuda Triangle of Skramz?
Hopefully I didn't sound impatient with that post everybody! haha I pre-ordered my copies of the beau demo 10" the day clue #2 threw them up on their site. Fuck man, I remember pre-ordering the first pressing of those haikus lps a few years ago. Now THAT experience with pre-orders taught me to be patient....

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

I didn't think you did and I didn't qoute you to make you sound like that either. Its funny how I totally spelled impatient with an n instead of an m though.
Also, is it safe to say this is my official first strike on here?

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

nope. you have to hit levels of facebook screamo warrior to be annoying on here.

this thread reminds me that tape i bought from catholictapes hasn't come yet... been around three to four months, and the damn tape is still on sale on the label's bigcartel. :*( oh wellzy.

Phil

Post by Phil »

I ordered a record by Yfere once that the label says they sent. It's somewhere between here and Germany.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

omartakesthesquare

Post by omartakesthesquare »

only thing ever lost through the mail was a boys life/christie front drive split and that was probably the last thing in the world i would have wanted lost. it broke my heart.

oh actually, it did take about a year for file 13 to send me the five-o, class of 84 and full service quartet 7s. tree records i remember taking a long time as well. i only had ordered a bunch of franklin merch though.
you are watching as the world turns

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

I have a BN hours t-shirt and copy of the BN/republic split that i ordered from the band back in May and it never showed up so i emailed trei about it and he said it went out with all the other orders before their tour. It is now november and i still have yet to see these things. It sucks because i could have just bought them from the band when i saw them but i was all like "naw i will hold out hope/don't wanna spend money on things i ALREADY PAID FOR"

the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.