THE BRINGER OF EVERYTHING (harsh noise) / MUSIC FOR DOWNERS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

AlecEberhardt

THE BRINGER OF EVERYTHING (harsh noise) / MUSIC FOR DOWNERS

Post by AlecEberhardt »

hey guys. did ya miss me?

anyway, i'm starting a label. it's called music for downers. i'm trynna release noise, black metal, 'mysterious guy hardcore,' etc: anything noisy, raw, and void of happiness. not really sad stuff, though; there's enough labels for that. anyways, if you wanna put some shit out, i'm gonna try to get a few small-run releases lined up. already making plans with keeganxvx's new band and one of the dudes from aldo raine's sideproject. that, and my new band, bedsores. offish website's right here: http://musicfordowners.tumblr.com

the first or second release as of now will be a collection of harsh noise tracks i recorded last winter in my dorm room under the name the bringer of everything (anyone know the reference?) for some strange reason i highly doubt any of you are interested in harsh noise/power electronics, but if for some reason you are, here's a link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hlo7t5hxsyz5h02

thxxx

brianutatx

Re: THE BRINGER OF EVERYTHING (harsh noise) / MUSIC FOR DOWN

Post by brianutatx »

Can you release some industrial jamz that sound like Pig Heart Transplant?

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phoenix_crush

Post by phoenix_crush »

HEAVY WATER

(hi alec)

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:I KINDA MISSED YOU, ALEC.

and is that a reference to the men? haven't listened to them in a bit so might be remembering the lyric wrong.

the label looks cool. I've only scratched the surface with noise with random shit from the old japanese scene so trying out some other stuff would be p cool.
yessir; l.a.d.o.c.h.
phoenix_crush wrote:HEAVY WATER

(hi alec)
eat shit thommy.