The Truth About Dreaming-The Act of Falling MI SCREAMS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

plasticsmilerecords

The Truth About Dreaming-The Act of Falling MI SCREAMS

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

Here's my 2nd album! Way different from my first. Probably the best stuff I've done so far. It'll be out as 12" in a few months and a limited tape & CD in a few weeks. Give it a listen and tell your friends.

http://thetruthaboutdreaming.bandcamp.c ... of-falling

crockett5o5o

Re: The Truth About Dreaming-The Act of Falling MI SCREAMS

Post by crockett5o5o »

BACKED HARD!

Will be purchasing this, I have listened to the promo flexi cd songs a good amount. It sounds like you re-recorded them for this. I have only listened to a couple of the songs on here, but digging it for sure. I also appreciate that you do all the instruments if I'm correct? That's what I've been trying accomplish for the past 3 or 4 years, just been too busy.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

plasticsmilerecords

crockett5o5o wrote:BACKED HARD!

Will be purchasing this, I have listened to the promo flexi cd songs a good amount. It sounds like you re-recorded them for this. I have only listened to a couple of the songs on here, but digging it for sure. I also appreciate that you do all the instruments if I'm correct? That's what I've been trying accomplish for the past 3 or 4 years, just been too busy.
I'm glad you like what you hear! Yes I re-recorded 2 of the 3 songs on the promo cd for this album. Yep I do everything myself. Instruments, vocals, recording. It's a lot of fun and its good practice recording wise. Shows are the best though. I totally weird people out haha.

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:I'm glad you like what you hear! Yes I re-recorded 2 of the 3 songs on the promo cd for this album. Yep I do everything myself. Instruments, vocals, recording. It's a lot of fun and its good practice recording wise. Shows are the best though. I totally weird people out haha.
Yeah dude. For sure, I could tell by the drums and extra part on random acts. I thought you did, that's sick. What program are you using for your recordings? When I did my one and only song a couple years ago it was with garage band with zero mics haha. I bet it is an experience for everyone haha, you should travel to New Mexico sometime it would be sick!
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

lemyisgod

Post by lemyisgod »

Vocals sound way better on this then the previous stuff you recorded. Good stuff.

Boejendel

Post by Boejendel »

Yeah Nolan, this is really good! Listened too it a lot for the past few days.

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

easily your best, can't wait for the vinyl! will there be a preorder on that?

plasticsmilerecords

I'm not sure if Friendly Otter and I are going to do a pre-order or not. I know I'm going to have a special mailorder edition, release show edition, then some regular copies. It's getting sent to the pressing plant after Christmas. That's about all I know right now :mrgreen:

plasticsmilerecords

This is available on tape and CD now if anyone is interested. The tape version is limited to 12 copies and only $2.00!!!

Tape
http://plasticsmilerecords.storenvy.com ... lling-tape

CD
http://plasticsmilerecords.storenvy.com ... falling-cd

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

amazing! will hold out 'till the 12" comes out.

hey man, i'm thinking about doing a big order of tapes from the PS page, would there be any chance of getting a bit of a lowered shipping price? i live in the uk and i don't wanna pay for each tape to be shipped seperately, if you get me.
hay