Underrated & Overrated Screamo/Hardcore/Whatever bands 2012

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

O)))

Re: Underrated & Overrated Screamo/Hardcore/Whatever bands 2

Post by O))) »

srsly fuck Dads.
I don't get why they get hyped so much. They're pretty generic and all.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

I want to punch thtem in the face

R E S P E C T Me

Post by R E S P E C T Me »

Brodan Armada wrote:Grave, Shovel... Let's Go!
Hoooooly shit this band does not live up to their name.
Please.

Brodan Armada

Post by Brodan Armada »

vavavampire wrote: Wanna buy my grave shovel lets go demo tape off me? People should check out me and goliath who they did a split with, one of the best uk bands.

Harms way are so good man. That last album was incredible, non stop mosh when I saw them. Saddest landscape and title fight (mainly just the last album) also rule.
Actually, yeah, I might. my email for buying stuff is adswim@gmail.com
I like Harms Way, but I think they're overrated. I really like super-ignant hardcore but the amount of attention they get is crazy. Saddest Landscape are cool but there are better bands out there.
xdylanx wrote: You from FL bruh? I can hang with a bro that hates Dads.
Yeah man, I live in Tallahassee, hmu
Real talk, I can get down with some twinkle, but its so oversaturated with bands like Dads. Speaking of Dads, I just saw them a month ago with my friend's band. They were genuinely rude to me and my friends, outta nowhere. Once your songs start getting 200 notes on tumblr it doesn't really matter who you shit on huh??????

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Brodan Armada wrote:
vavavampire wrote: Wanna buy my grave shovel lets go demo tape off me? People should check out me and goliath who they did a split with, one of the best uk bands.

Harms way are so good man. That last album was incredible, non stop mosh when I saw them. Saddest landscape and title fight (mainly just the last album) also rule.
Actually, yeah, I might. my email for buying stuff is adswim@gmail.com
I like Harms Way, but I think they're overrated. I really like super-ignant hardcore but the amount of attention they get is crazy. Saddest Landscape are cool but there are better bands out there.
xdylanx wrote: You from FL bruh? I can hang with a bro that hates Dads.
Yeah man, I live in Tallahassee, hmu
Real talk, I can get down with some twinkle, but its so oversaturated with bands like Dads. Speaking of Dads, I just saw them a month ago with my friend's band. They were genuinely rude to me and my friends, outta nowhere. Once your songs start getting 200 notes on tumblr it doesn't really matter who you shit on huh??????
I live in Miami. I would literally fight Dads.

kyeospeaks

Post by kyeospeaks »

i've heard the same stuff about Dads from many different people in different areas. they don't seem very sociable at all. just give 'em the door cut and they'll finally leave.

Brodan Armada

Post by Brodan Armada »

xdylanx wrote: I live in Miami. I would literally fight Dads.
Word. Whats the music scene like? the only Miami band I can think of is Harry Pussy. PS See you at FEST?

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

Rad I'm totally down to rag on Dads. They came here on your and showed up in a brand new mini van (no joke, like a 2013 dodge caravan?) played with our local bands and stayed at the house they played in. The next day they woke up and sat in front of eachs others laptops with heads phones on watching different tv series'. My friends tried to get them outta the house to show them the city but all they did was lounge it up. Later they went to get some food after getting super stoned. Left later on without saying much.
love yourself, no one else will

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

cross my gossip with a knife

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.