CMHWAK DRUNK THREAD

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Boejendel

Re: CMHWAK DRUNK THREAD

Post by Boejendel »

thisguyisalright wrote:
Relemo wrote:Talking to a new friend who classified Sliverstien as screamo and Anthony green as emo. Wishing I was more drunk than I am to handle this, sucks cuz he's a chill dude, just has shitty music taste. Giving the benefit of the doubt, he's younger and from
Nowhere. I've been in the process of 'molding' him. Is this wrong? I'm just showing him a different light right? Maybe I'more drunk than I think. So far he likes suis la lune, machine gun romantics, cap'n jazz and you and I. Starting with basics? I dunno. He wants to start a band with me but I can't stand the way he plays guitar; jeez I wish I knew where my diary was :(
I dunno, I just try to let people like what they like. I mean you have to think of it both ways. 90% of the people I meet in my day to day life would consider everything I listen to to be shit, so it's not like I'm any better than anyone else. Plus generally the kind of person who is into Silverstein and whatnot isn't really going to gel with actual post-hardcore. When I was younger I thought all that shit sounded super fake and that's why I connected with the skram when I first heard it and only developed an appreciation for poppier stuff in the past couple years. I think it's cool to find some common ground so you dudes can both enjoy some stuff but I don't think it's important to try to change his tastes.
Well-said. Hated all those Silverstein-esque bands back in the day, but now that I've explored all of the influences, I can appreciate it a little more. Even if it does sound fake and arguably over-polished.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saalt

Post by saalt »

I am about to go get drunk and live the skram life

should there be a CMHWAK OMEGLE thread?

O)))

Post by O))) »

I'm sorry for being such a liar and a bitch.
I deserve all of this.
I did love you.
But I wasn't the right person for you.
/drunk

Cool thing about being at your grandmother that drink a glass of whisky or scotch everyday; you can get drunk just like that.

maloxan

Post by maloxan »

do you even lift?
To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....

loagaeth

Post by loagaeth »

we def need a thread where everyone posts pics of beautiful and/or hot women

auntie edith: i live in another time zone
Last edited by loagaeth on Sun May 19, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

i went to happy hour alone, talked to the usuals and left on my skateboard. hiked along a nature trail(known as the greenbelt here)alone and tried to overcome my fear of heights. didnt work but met a badass dog with a handsome owner. he gave me a sip of his water and i blushed(as much as a brown mexican could blush) at the fact of us sharing the same drink. jamming selena and suis la lune, hope yall have a good one!!
love yourself, no one else will

arewehavingfunyet

Post by arewehavingfunyet »

I went to a kegger last night (skram? wait. Sorry don't actually care) that my friend threw in celebration of his graduation. Shit got hectic. Definitely rolled into work this morning on 3 hours of sleep. And definitely still hungover AZZ BAWLS.

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

hey guys. lets get some good drunk convo going on here. its been a while since ive been here.