SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Sharkboyyy!

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by Sharkboyyy! »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote: yeah hahah that was me. i thought you guys sounded great. problem solved.

by the way, if barrow is ever in the area again, my post-rock band flocks and shepherds is just now getting our shit together and we would love to play with you guys!
Thank you very much, really! And YES! Let's please do that! The guy we were staying with is in a black metal-ish band and we've been talking about setting something up with them, but now that we know of another band in the area, we could totally try to do a show with all three of us? Really varied, I know, but that just makes it even more interesting.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

Sharkboyyy! wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote: yeah hahah that was me. i thought you guys sounded great. problem solved.

by the way, if barrow is ever in the area again, my post-rock band flocks and shepherds is just now getting our shit together and we would love to play with you guys!
Thank you very much, really! And YES! Let's please do that! The guy we were staying with is in a black metal-ish band and we've been talking about setting something up with them, but now that we know of another band in the area, we could totally try to do a show with all three of us? Really varied, I know, but that just makes it even more interesting.
hell yes! varied shows are the best in my opinion. but yeah if you guys get something going, definitely try to get up with me, we are down to play pretty much anything we can get. is the black metal band called by the blade? if its the one i'm thinking of i heard them from outside of their practice space and they sounded pretty good, coming from a non black metal fan
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Sharkboyyy!

Post by Sharkboyyy! »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
Sharkboyyy! wrote:

hell yes! varied shows are the best in my opinion. but yeah if you guys get something going, definitely try to get up with me, we are down to play pretty much anything we can get. is the black metal band called by the blade? if its the one i'm thinking of i heard them from outside of their practice space and they sounded pretty good, coming from a non black metal fan
I honestly have no idea what their name is, haha. My buddy has just talked about playing bass for them for the longest time, yet he's never mentioned a name. I'll have to ask and hopefully we'll get something started!

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

Sharkboyyy! wrote: I honestly have no idea what their name is, haha. My buddy has just talked about playing bass for them for the longest time, yet he's never mentioned a name. I'll have to ask and hopefully we'll get something started!
yeah man, keep me posted!
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

viva_h8

Post by viva_h8 »

ingoodhands

Post by ingoodhands »

First show in Iowa that I've been excited for in a while

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

ingoodhands wrote:Image
this show does look sweet. who are you btw?

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

THIS http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199052346791302
it's our last show, ever, and it's with Suis La Lune and Pianos Become The Teeth.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

c_hopkins

Post by c_hopkins »

seeing white lung this friday, pretty pumped. have to call in sick for work and i need the money so fucking bad. so fucking bad.

ingoodhands

Post by ingoodhands »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:
ingoodhands wrote:Image
this show does look sweet. who are you btw?
I'm Derek, when you see a tall skinny ass kid there that's me. Are you bros with Trent or Thom?