SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by brianutatx »

she trembled slowly

Post by she trembled slowly »

brianutatx wrote:Image
I'll be seeing them soon too, in beautiful California.
"Get your patchouli stink outta my store." - Rob Gordon

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

any good shows happening in Sacramento or the bay between 3/29 - 4/6? I'm gonna be out there and need something to do

she trembled slowly

Post by she trembled slowly »

riderofbrohan wrote:any good shows happening in Sacramento or the bay between 3/29 - 4/6? I'm gonna be out there and need something to do

3/31/12 - CAULFIELD split 7in release show w/ AMAROK and THE BLUE LETTER (and a keg) @ 6pm @ The 2nd Ave House, Sacramento, CA (3933 2nd ave, Sacramento, CA)
"Get your patchouli stink outta my store." - Rob Gordon

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Saw Odd Future on Saturday. So many awkward white people.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

riderofbrohan wrote:any good shows happening in Sacramento or the bay between 3/29 - 4/6? I'm gonna be out there and need something to do
See my previous post. April 2 in Chico: the blue letter, critic, and tip makhno at my house. All screamo bands. Chico is an hour and a half north of sac

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

she trembled slowly wrote:3/31/12 - CAULFIELD split 7in release show w/ AMAROK and THE BLUE LETTER (and a keg) @ 6pm @ The 2nd Ave House, Sacramento, CA (3933 2nd ave, Sacramento, CA)
awesome! i may actually make it out to this one.
gargamel wrote:See my previous post. April 2 in Chico: the blue letter, critic, and tip makhno at my house. All screamo bands. Chico is an hour and a half north of sac

i'm less likely to make this one, but if i can i'll definitely be there

i just really hate going to shows by myself and being THAT guy. it's so fucking awkward. but i do it for teh skramz

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

I saw Touche Amore by accident one time. They opened for Bane and no one liked them and since the dude doesn't know how to scream he was whispering in between songs. When their set ended someone yelled "RIIIIICOLAAAAAA!"

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

thisguyisalright wrote:I saw Touche Amore by accident one time. They opened for Bane and no one liked them and since the dude doesn't know how to scream he was whispering in between songs. When their set ended someone yelled "RIIIIICOLAAAAAA!"
I've lost my voice at shows several times. I don't know how to scream either. I just do it.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

gargamel wrote:
thisguyisalright wrote:I saw Touche Amore by accident one time. They opened for Bane and no one liked them and since the dude doesn't know how to scream he was whispering in between songs. When their set ended someone yelled "RIIIIICOLAAAAAA!"
I've lost my voice at shows several times. I don't know how to scream either. I just do it.
Oh I wasn't making fun of the vocalist, I've lost my voice even just recording, I just thought it was kind of funny how things went badly in every possible way.