SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by brianutatx »

danielsaller

Post by danielsaller »

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

my band's first show!
we are anne hero, a post-sassy emo-violence duo, maybe trio.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

HOUSTON TX - 2/15 & 2/16
Last edited by brianutatx on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

severaldemons

Post by severaldemons »

I just saw title fight and pianos become the teeth yesterday with some friends. pretty good show even though i saw a lot of 14-y.o.s who knew more of the lyrics than I did. Some fat mexican kept trying to crowd surf during the ENTIRE fucking set and ended up getting punched and yelled at by a stickthin girl in a CTTH shirt. I had fun.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

severaldemons wrote:I just saw title fight and pianos become the teeth yesterday with some friends. pretty good show even though i saw a lot of 14-y.o.s who knew more of the lyrics than I did. Some fat mexican kept trying to crowd surf during the ENTIRE fucking set and ended up getting punched and yelled at by a stickthin girl in a CTTH shirt. I had fun.
wave much?

severaldemons

Post by severaldemons »

I like pianos, title fight is garbage. i had fun, ok my dude?

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

severaldemons wrote:I just saw title fight and pianos become the teeth yesterday with some friends. pretty good show even though i saw a lot of 14-y.o.s who knew more of the lyrics than I did. Some fat mexican kept trying to crowd surf during the ENTIRE fucking set and ended up getting punched and yelled at by a stickthin girl in a CTTH shirt. I had fun.
Dude how you gonna follow my epic post featuring a flier for a show with Despise You and Dropdead with a post about PBTT and Title Fight. Wave fail

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

severaldemons wrote:I like pianos, title fight is garbage. i had fun, ok my dude?
No, it's not ok and don't call me your dude you twatty fucking poser. You sound like an ignorant fuck by describing someone as a "fat mexican". You would be the kind of kid that goes to a title fight and pianos become the teeth concert. Happy Thanksgiving asshole.

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:You sound like an ignorant fuck by describing someone as a "fat mexican".
Agreed.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.