SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

smfy

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by smfy »

tonyxvx wrote:
smfy wrote:I'm in Chicago. Anyone know of any worthwhile shows. I'm going to Brews Not Bombs but haven't been to a skram show in a minute.
There's the Envy/Touche Amore tour, that should be around there.
Yea. I think there's a vlv mega thread somewhere and I don't remember my lightbluextra account name.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Failures has members of Orchid and Ampere, so it's related. That, and I'm STOKKKEDDDDDD.

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

^ I hate you man...*sob

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i may be going to see fucked up and double negative tonight, i also might be seeing kylesa and weedeater tommorow, and there is also a slight chance i might see public enemy tomorrow, but if i go to that, i wont be able to see kylesa or weedeater. hmmmmmmm
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

So I was so hoping to get to see Racebannon this Friday... Tour cancelled... FUCK!

Did have a nice time though with my friend's band Terzij De Horde and the punky band I didn't know called The Love Triangle.

Next up: Youth of Today, September 19th.

smfy

Post by smfy »

I saw This Bike is a Pipe Bomb Sunday. I blacked out midway through their set but from what I remember they sucked.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

smfy wrote:I saw This Bike is a Pipe Bomb Sunday. I blacked out midway through their set but from what I remember they sucked.
I lol'd
That Failures show was pretty damn good.
But, these are gonna destroy.

heartsXdivide

Post by heartsXdivide »

stoked for Envy/Touche Amore in philly

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

tonyxvx wrote:
smfy wrote:I saw This Bike is a Pipe Bomb Sunday. I blacked out midway through their set but from what I remember they sucked.
I lol'd
That Failures show was pretty damn good.
But, these are gonna destroy.
i want to move to california, shows galore. god damn it, why do i have to live in the ass of the music scene
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:i want to move to california, shows galore. god damn it, why do i have to live in the ass of the music scene
I have to spend $30 just to get to this show. I live over an hour away, where there is no music scene, so after gas and two tolls it's expensive. But, soooo worth it.