SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

BROOTALPOODLE

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

fuck, i just found out punch dropped off the ceremony show i'm going to. i was stoked for them, what ever, hopefully they will come around again.

i also found out i might be going to see douche amore and pianos become the teeth. pianos is sick and i missed them a few weeks ago, good to have a second chance to see them.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:fuck, i just found out punch dropped off the ceremony show i'm going to. i was stoked for them, what ever, hopefully they will come around again.

i also found out i might be going to see douche amore and pianos become the teeth. pianos is sick and i missed them a few weeks ago, good to have a second chance to see them.
You hittin' up June Paik in the next couple of weeks? I think NC was one of the places they were headed...

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

tonyxvx wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:fuck, i just found out punch dropped off the ceremony show i'm going to. i was stoked for them, what ever, hopefully they will come around again.

You hittin' up June Paik in the next couple of weeks? I think NC was one of the places they were headed...
i really want to, but i doubt it would work out, i already had to switch around my work schedule so i could go to ceremony and june paik is coming like two days after that, if i can find some time, and a ride, then i would love to go. there are never screamo shows in nc (as far as i know)
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
tonyxvx wrote:

i really want to, but i doubt it would work out, i already had to switch around my work schedule so i could go to ceremony and june paik is coming like two days after that, if i can find some time, and a ride, then i would love to go. there are never screamo shows in nc (as far as i know)
I wish I had the opportunity to see them. Whoever gets to go to any of their shows should consider themselves very, very lucky.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

tonyxvx wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
tonyxvx wrote: You hittin' up June Paik in the next couple of weeks? I think NC was one of the places they were headed...
I wish I had the opportunity to see them. Whoever gets to go to any of their shows should consider themselves very, very lucky.
word. yeah they are sick. i wish i had a damn car. being 17 sucks

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote: word. yeah they are sick. i wish i had a damn car. being 17 sucks
I second that. :lol:

heartsXdivide

Post by heartsXdivide »

ifp wrote:Image

stoked to play this show.
is this tom?

constant

Post by constant »

adorno are playing a show that is over 75 dollars ? funny

you should go see them anyway

alexander

Post by alexander »

hahaha that's the successful and fairly mainstream folk rock band Gåte. Adorno's show costs $8, and there's another band playing as well.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

My band Chest Pain played with Ceremony 2 days ago, it was kinda weird because of all the two step bro moshing. The next show I'm playing is this Saturday, it's for my buddies birthday.