Official Plastic Smile Records Thread

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Spencerhannowsky

Re: Official Plastic Smile Records Thread

Post by Spencerhannowsky »

sounds like that jeromes dream shit that has plagued the midwest for years

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

Spencerhannowsky wrote:your label still sucks
Hell yeah it does!

Spencerhannowsky

IT AINT REAL SCREAMO BRO WE'RE REAL SCREAMO IM SCREAMO PLASTIC SMILES GUY

Spencerhannowsky

YOU THERE BRO

plasticsmilerecords

Spencerhannowsky wrote:YOU THERE BRO
Dude PSR is wave to the MAXXX!

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

What the fuck! Keep the bull shit down to a minimum. Nolan is a solid dude. Go shit all over another board spencer.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

plasticsmilerecords

haha Alright Spencer you can say whatever you want about me, my label, the bands I put out, etc... That's fine. I could careless because I help bands/people out and make a ton of people happy. It's clear to me you don't know how to handle constructive criticism and that's okay. You just have to remember that music is a subjective thing and not everyone is going to enjoy your band. The faster you figure that out the quicker you can get on with your life. Plus this is the internet and a music forum. Everybody is an asshole on a music forum. I know that it sucks when one kid from buttfuck nowhere, Michigan says he doesn't like your music, but I'm just one person out of the hundreds of kids that probably enjoy your band. Why make a big deal out of one person you've never met? That's really weird. So look I'm sorry that you got all butthurt, but you just have to get over it! I know I sounded like an asshole a few months ago, but that was before I had to start working with god awful rock and blues bands at my recording school. I had to become friends with a ton of people playing a ton of music I didn't like and that broke me from my douche elite phase. If you want to be bitter and try to troll this thread, go ahead. It won't make you look cool and it won't make me like or respect you or your band out of music forum troll intimidation lol I do have to say your new split tracks with CR are a big improvement. Congrats on making it on to vinyl if that means anything to you. Actually before you started trolling this thread, I was planning on asking you guys to be on a midwest screamo compilation I was planning to release this summer, but I'm not sure about that anymore :?:

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plasticsmilerecords

pygmyprieta wrote:
plasticsmilerecords wrote: I know I sounded like an asshole a few months ago, but that was before I had to start working with god awful rock and blues bands at my recording school. I had to become friends with a ton of people playing a ton of music I didn't like and that broke me from my douche elite phase. :?:
How did you handle it? I would have inevitably gone into super skramz douche mode at one point. I wish I had the balls to run a distro/recs
Grew up and realized that none of this will matter in 5, 10, or whatever amount of years. Music is music and people will like what they like. There are no leaders or rules. At the end of the day you have to respect any band that isn't producing their entire album in fucking Logic Pro instead of miking everything up and giving it their all. You should start a label. There isn't shortage of punk bands dying to work with a label to put out a record or tape.

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.