HUGE Init Records webstore sale! $1 CD's/7"s $5 LP's etc.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

steven

HUGE Init Records webstore sale! $1 CD's/7"s $5 LP's etc.

Post by steven »

YO CMHWAK. I'm going to move. Out of Sioux Falls. Out of South Dakota. You know much shit I own? I don't want to move it all.

It's also 12 fucking years of running the label this month, and this Thursday marks the anniversary of the very first punk show I set up, 15 years ago.

So to celebrate I have a HUGE sale in the webstore. TONS of $1.00 cd's and 7"s, $5 lps, etc. Almost everything is on sale in the webstore! Most of these prices make me lose money, so that's cool, right? New webstore calculates real weight-based USPS shipping domestic and international.

And I'm going to throw in some free non-Init 7"s that I have laying around my house from a friends late-90's record label.

Biggest catch is that I'm going to add a ton of band merch (stickers, buttons, t-shirts, posters, etc.) to the webstore tonight, so you may want to wait to order.

This sale will only last 1 week through the end of the day March 6th, and then most of the stuff will go back to it's regular price. So stock up!

I highly recommend TOWERS, SOUVENIR'S YOUNG AMERICA, and CHIBALO (ex-Song Of Zarathustra/Killsadie) LP's since the prices are RIGHT.

Also been slacking on picking up a real copy of the SPIRIT OF VERSAILLES 2xCD or live 7"? Need the KITE FLYING SOCIETY Discography CD still? Are you posing without the PHOENIX BODIES CD+DVD set? Don't worry, shit is cheap, bros!

http://initrecords.corecommerce.com

FYI I'm not posting this anywhere else online until tomorrow, so CMHWAK is getting a 24-hour or so heads up.

steven

Re: HUGE Init Records webstore sale! $1 CD's/7"s $5 LP's etc

Post by steven »

Forgot to add that in the next two weeks I'll be putting up Init Records test pressings and a few personal copy rarities on eBay to raise some cash for the record label credit card debt so I can afford this year's new releases planned. Only chance ever to own rare Spirit Of Versailles, Raein, In Loving Memory, Sinking Steps Rising Eyes, Melt-Banana, Buried Inside, etc test pressings!

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Hm.... damn. Really will be in big trouble if I buy as many things as I'm going to end up buying... Can't wait.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

Fuck yeah!!!

R E S P E C T Me

Post by R E S P E C T Me »

Find and sell me the EoE DAT tape.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

i so want that in loving memory test pressing when you put it up
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

ifp

Post by ifp »

oh snap! where you moving to steven?

Boejendel

Post by Boejendel »

You're cruel for basically forcing everyone to buy tons of shit, only to dangle the most awesome carrot in front of us: test presses. How can anyone resist?!

steven

Post by steven »

thanks to everyone who has ordered stuff so far! moving lots of old stuff, which is awesome! i always greatly appreciate any/all support the label gets, especially from sweet dudes on cmhwak!

i'm moving to st. paul, mn. my awesome girlfriend just got a tech writing job up there. won't be able to join her for a few months, due to obligations i currently have, but i'm excited for new beginnings and better show/record store options!

steven

Post by steven »

Sale ends Thursday!