D.I.Y Screamo.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thisguyisalright

Re: D.I.Y Screamo.

Post by thisguyisalright »

Also must build their own venues using trees they planted and cut down themselves. No entry fees either, because the only people allowed in are the band themselves. Actually fuck it, even then there are still entry fees.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

thisguyisalright wrote:Also must build their own venues using trees they planted and cut down themselves. No entry fees either, because the only people allowed in are the band themselves. Actually fuck it, even then there are still entry fees.
I've only ever been able to pay for DIY shows with bartered goods that I made myself, examples include poems I wrote and recited, hand knitted sweaters made from my own hair, and organic-vegan-raw cookies that I grew all the ingredients for.

Corgi

Post by Corgi »

http://ecflyf.bandcamp.com/

2diyu.

Totally not my project or something. Yeah.
~~this is my wombat smile~~

Tinfoilfetus

Post by Tinfoilfetus »

brianutatx wrote:If a band doesn't build their own instruments and amps then they aren't DIY. I'd prefer if their instruments make them sound more lo-fi ( read: crappy).

A band isn't a DIY touring band unless they build their own car or van and then drill their own oil and refine it themselves to use as fuel for their DIY built vehicle.

DIY means you DO EVERYTHING YOURSELF.
Most excellent