Writing

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

captainjazz39

Writing

Post by captainjazz39 »

I write poetry a lot, and I thought I might as well post it here because it's extremely SKRAMZ.

Well, just kidding really, but check out some of my writing and let me know what you think. I'm just trying to get it out there a little bit. If anyone else on here writes post it! I'd love to read some other peoples writing as well. Consider this a thread for writing and whatever.

http://pfafflewaffle123.deviantart.com/

kyeospeaks

Re: Writing

Post by kyeospeaks »

i write a paper blog www.kyeospeaks.com

captainjazz39

Post by captainjazz39 »

kyeospeaks wrote:i write a paper blog http://www.kyeospeaks.com
Bit late, but Kyeo speaks is super awesome. I was reading an issue of a kyeo zine on a plane to Arizona a couple months back, probably the best zine. You rule

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

Just finished a zine called Shove It Up Your Ass: A Guide To Prostate Stimulation. I can mail it

Drew Pea

Post by Drew Pea »

stupid bot :|

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

gargamel wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 am
Just finished a zine called Shove It Up Your Ass: A Guide To Prostate Stimulation. I can mail it
I was just reading this earlier. Deleting the spam is so fucking wretched but at least I get to be reminded of good times.

So many bro-mos were so concerned with riffs, tours, interviews, and other dumb shit. So glad there were people writing about DIY butt plugs otherwise the scene would have been way less jolly. 🚀